Discover the Latest Trends in the Vape Industry – What's Hot in 2024?

Dive into the future of vaping! Explore 2024’s hottest trends in the vape industry. Uncover cutting-edge flavors, sleek designs, and state-of-the-art technology. Elevate your vaping experience with the latest must-haves. Stay ahead, indulge in the revolution!

6 Likes

Well, it’ll be even more of an obsession with AIOs and Billet Box, Boros, blablabla, clones. We won’t see as many disposables as most retailers are trying to liquidate their stock as fast as possible.

For traditionalist who just want a mod and an RDA. Well, we might get a few things reissued.

6 Likes

Bring back the Goon.

7 Likes

Good Suggestion

3 Likes

Welcome Jack.

Could you please do us the honour of introducing yourself here:

It’s a way for the community to know you and you to know who blends in your particular area.

Also, it helps to weed out bots, and my wizardly bot whisker is twitching.

6 Likes

Bots and spammers will be banned permanently so choose your path wisely…

3 Likes

Hello fellow human person. I am also a coalescence of the ephemeral.

I shall raise a flag in celebration of your undeniable status.
Do you also like the same music as me?

3 Likes

Mmm. Human music

4 Likes

So, jack…. Whereabouts are you from? What’s your favourite food? Pets?

5 Likes

Others say not to feed the trolls but, should we trolls feed the AI?

I must admit that the last 3 times AI tried to teach another AI with our help it was hilarious. Grok is happily trolling Elon for me.

3 Likes

The issues AI engineers have with AI being good for humanity is called, ‘the moloch alignment problem’

2 Likes

Our dear Jack followed me to ECIGSSA now. Looks like he was programmed by a child.

He has now been kicked from ECIGSSA and all his posts removed.

3 Likes

@jackwilliams Wow, Indiana! I’ve always been fascinated by the culinary scene there. What’s your go-to basic and dietary meal? Also, cats are great, but have you ever considered adopting a pygmy goat as a pet? They’re quite the unique companions

4 Likes

Well in THAT CASE, welcome to the VC @jackwilliams.

3 Likes

@jackwilliams dude, can you name even 1 company that does #4 or #6? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just answer all points above with mech fits every time

3 Likes

Ah, so Vape Marley is the Messiah we have all been waiting for. The Vape King with all the answers.

4 Likes

Gotta be honest I have been waiting for either of these accounts to spam a link. They are putting a lot of effort into it TBH - changing their IP address via Nord so they don’t post with the same IP address. It is like a game now so carry on guys but it is just a matter of time until …

JW almost got there but not quite

:crazy_face:

7 Likes

I am eagerly waiting for it - so I can flag it and share a blessed song:

4 Likes

I am one of the owners of the forum.

6 Likes