Did I miss something?

I didn’t scour the web, looking for answers…but since when are US vape companies allowed to ship via USPS?

8 Likes

LOL, you gotta love it. I’m starting to think that the USPS is who pushed the “Signature Required” thing.

4 Likes

Some places just dont care, no one is really checking. After all you can order from overseas and no one charges a adult sig, or even cares. USPS is not checking packages, nor do they have time.

5 Likes

Same in UK with TPD regulations! From day one I Always ordered the standard rather than TPD edition and even packages that were checked for whatever reason it became obvious they didn’t give a monkeys about the regulations because nothing ever got stopped. Within a year of the regulations most UK online sites offered both TPD and standard versions of products in fact sometimes they only stock the standard so it’s just not policed, after all with all the problems in the world why is anyone going to give a s**t if my RTA holds 4ml rather than 2 or the box wrongly states the product contains nicotine!

7 Likes

Still hooked on those Smok Baby coils, you can’t of tried a Freemax tank that’s for sure!

5 Likes

No…pretty big difference? I think that’s what @Rocky02852 uses, Tim.

I bought a dozen Smok kits over time, after putting cigs down, so, I just keep feeding them.

5 Likes

Yeah a human instinct to stick with what we are familiar with! Those coils do give very decent flavour to be fair but the Freemax coils for either the MPro2 or Fireluke series are different league for flavour, don’t give any leaking and although 3 coils cost as much as 5 Baby Beast coils they will comfortably out last them!

3 Likes

Some places just don’t care if it’s technically allowed or not. It’s more of a don’t ask, don’t tell type of thing. As long as you don’t specifically tell USPS that the package contains vape products, they will ship it for you.

3 Likes

So, how come when I recently went to Steam Crave and tried to order something I got a message saying sorry can’t ship to you.

3 Likes

Where are you located @ChocolateChip ?

1 Like

From what I see, David, they are no longer shipping ‘mods’ to the USA. Tanks, and supplies appear as available.

1 Like

Maybe it is due to your location. They may not ship to your location

4 Likes

Hey there @Marky012. Welcome to the VC forums.

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Marky012.

3 Likes

I’m living in Forest Grove Oregon but originally from Portland

4 Likes

I just found out that there are still 3 companies that will ship to Oregon/ The Vape Spot 2018 .com , Vaping Delights. com and Strait Fire Emporium

4 Likes

Thank you

4 Likes

Hey Session Drummer I’ve got a Friend that sits in for other drummers his name is Mark Evilsizer ( real last name) perfect rocker last name he’s drummed for a few 80s-90s celebrities he’s currently suffering from stage 4 Cancer prostate Cancer, he’s fighting and gigging for as long as he can, I know you don’t know him but he’s on Facebook and if you could give him some encouragement that would be great he doesn’t want anyone feeling sorry for him so positive comments of uplifting would be great but you don’t have to if you don’t want to contact him.

4 Likes

That’s tragic @ChocolateChip, and although not knowing him, I’ll have to find him and reach out.

4 Likes

Hey there, hope you’re doing well, @ChocolateChip
I’ve bought from Vaping Delights a few times, with good results.

3 Likes