Democrats Drop Vaping Tax From Senate Plan

Thanks out to @HVPGH @ ELR.

https://businesshala.com/businesshala-news-exclusive-democrats-drop-vaping-tax-from-senate-plan-as-they-negotiate-bill-details/

7 Likes

Hold on what? Common sense from politicians WTF :thinking:

8 Likes

Holy crap! What are they up to now? Must be some self serving nefarious motive here. A tax that didn’t pass? Never heard of that before. What’s this world coming to. Can’t trust anyone anymore.

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT! :+1: :grin:

7 Likes

Yeah, one of the Senator’s niece’s/nephew’s prolly has a vape shop, and asked uncle not to hurt their company. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Bearing in mind they have pulled it out of the bill once before and it somehow found its way back in within 24hrs so fingers crossed on this one.

7 Likes

Must be something like that.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday, Walt! :star_struck: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

You’re the first! Thank you my friend. Hard to believe I’ve had this many. The brain is 20 and the body is 80. Weird space to be in.

7 Likes

Happy birthday mate

6 Likes

Ditto

5 Likes

Happy Birthday Ogre! :birthday:

6 Likes

Happy belated birthday Walt :sweat_smile:…

5 Likes

Thank you @Wayneo and @St3v0. It went pretty smoothly. I still feel 67, lol.

5 Likes

Wish I could say the same!, not tht I feel 67 LMAO…, but… I wish I felt younger, as I feel older than I am & I think about later down the road & it scares me to., like damn I’m probably going to be a decrepit old man :expressionless: pictures in my head r ones like those ppl with arthritis tht r all drew up…, ohh, & picture tht drew up old man on a hoverround… SMH!! LMFFAO! :rofl:…

2 Likes

Lol, don’t do that. If you do become a miserable old fart no sense in making yourself miserable today as well.

4 Likes

Miserable young fart now… Miserable old fart later :thinking::roll_eyes:…:grimacing:

4 Likes