Debating starting reviewing hardware on YT

Do I or don’t I? Is there still an audience for hardware reviews? I know the US has plenty reviewers but the U.K. is sparse… obviously I’ll plug the shit out of my DIY recipes along the way :joy:

6 Likes

As long as you don’t win more awards than @Steampugs you will be golden lol

8 Likes

He’ll never speak to me again :joy:

8 Likes

Nevans Reviews the best yet

6 Likes

tenor-7

8 Likes

Just realised you said YouTube…
I retract my previous statement.

But def go for it man :+1::ok_hand:

6 Likes

:smirk:

5 Likes

I do t see why not. As always, I believe it should at-least start off with a passion. If you find it fun…then go for it.

If you doing it only to fill a gap…but you are not passionate about creating videos and the content…it will show.

6 Likes

There’s definitely passion there for anything vape related, it’s probably one of very few things I have passion left for :joy: just depends wether there’s a calling for it

5 Likes

@Nevans Yes, there’s a calling for it.
Question is what is your niche?
With your reputation I would see you as a reference for something flavor related. A topic which is very often overseen in the reviews.
Today there’s just a distinction of flavor vs clouds. Good, all people can distinguish and understand that, but the we know, there is not the one flavor RDA/RTA. Is it better for fruits or do you get every note of your bakery out of the RDA? This question is for example not answered very often, but relevant for quite some people.
There I could see your niche.
Relate it to a good recipe of you, tell what you taste out of it. What is emphasized, what is supported by this RDA/RTA? That’s value.
Bring it to a show of @Steampugs, get challenged there by others. Get grilled for your review and defend it.

9 Likes