Dear ELR Friends

To my ELR friends,

I have been suspended, for 3 months in fact. It was not the way I’d like to go out screaming, but I feel the woke mob has penetrated the ELR Cabinet and Censorship is indeed coming your way here. FEAR NOT.
In my efforts to divert the fascist state brought on by the elitist Oligarchs of the Moderator staff, I have published a petition of which you can sign here:

Together we can fight for Freedom of Speech, together we can talk about Freedom of expression and beat Tyranny with the power of Numbers.

Thank you.

Spread this message, as if it were a Man-Made Virus.

3 Likes

LOL, I don’t know what you did @JoelSq, nor who you did it to, but I’m intrigued …

Snap 2022-12-28 at 11.39.06

4 Likes

What was it that you said @JoelSq ? Was it a singular post, the culmination of your comments over there, or the multiple pictures of your shit and shitting? :canada: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Look, I don’t want to get into details are you going to sign my Petition or not?

3 Likes

Can’t sign without knowing.

8 Likes

How to win friends and influence people!

6 Likes

If I post the image in question am I free from a ban here @woftam

3 Likes

Do not post it in the public area here @JoelSq.

4 Likes

Is there some form of functionality that makes the image a spoiler so people can pick or choose?

Like blurred/nsfw?

3 Likes

Is it really needed? @JoelSq you should reconsider the idea that it must be posted.

4 Likes

you forgot “pm me”

3 Likes

If you got suspended from ELR for doing whatever it is you’re doing why would you want to do it here?
What’s up @JoelSq ?..bored?..in a mood?..didn’t get what you wanted for xmas?..
Behave yourself lad :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Well, I figured because you folks are more tolerant, accepting, inclusive, diverse, respectable, sane, well-read, intelligent and good mixers and would be the judge if the image in question was worthy of a ban. I will behave, I just know that in your efforts to run a great website, one of the best, for DIY, with users whom are compassionate, advocate for freedoms, wise beyond years and good eggs, I felt as though I could let the users of this, wholes, important, needed forum of discourse to decide.

4 Likes

Well @JoelSq that was a very well written retort, And I applaude your literal prowess, please, allow me to reply in kind with…

‘Shut up you daft knobhead’

I’ve seen the picture, it’s a standard joel picture, and I’m sure you have a lot of fun with that massive rubber penis, but no one really needs or wants to see it…what you do in your spare time is entirely your business fella :man_shrugging::eggplant:

8 Likes

It’s a bong

3 Likes

You have a bong shaped like a dildo…?

5 Likes

No, a bong shaped like a bong

I know no other bongs, this is the only bong I know…

It had a top on it to prevent spilling

3 Likes

Boy! Now I see what you MEAN! Shucks, haha, this is all a misunderstanding! Someone call Fidalgo and tell him what he thought he saw was in FACT a BONG!

3 Likes

I think you got suspended because it looks like a dildo, and because you know it looks like a dildo…which is why you posted it…
I mean its funny, I’ll give you that, but it’s not very original is it?
And we don’t want you to post it because we know you’re only posting it because it looks like a dildo…

5 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes