Cthulhu 520 Boro Tank!

Here’s one for you MTLungers! The 520 I have been loving and used in both the Cthulhu AIO device and Pulse AIO! Via the included inserts it offers the full MTL spectrum and also a rather nice RDL draw!!! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Fixed that for you :rofl:

4 Likes

Not all Boro are MTL - apparently and I don’t own one but the voltrove bridge you can put a 3mm coil in it and it is a bit of a could chucker according to those that are in the know (I am not one of them)

6 Likes

I was kidding yo! Lighten up

4 Likes

Wasn’t intended as a sledge on you mate - was just a little info. Sorry if it came across that way.

5 Likes

No worries Mate! It’s all good :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve seen 4mm builds in the Voltrove….

6 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Steamcrave Titan Talk

Correct, a couple of bridges that accommodate old school MTL commercial coils but for the most part most bridges which either take commercial coils or are RBA’s mainly delivers a RDL draw so the appeal of the 520 is that it actually does cater for MTL when many RBA Boro tanks and bridges don’t!

4 Likes

Yeah the Vessel RBA Boro Tank which comes with the Pulse AIO will take a 3.0mm ID coil with ease!

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Steamcrave Titan Talk

Sorry for derailing your thread @Timwis! Carry on!

4 Likes

I think you kind of killed it stone dead! lol :sob:

3 Likes

Just to point out the 520 comes with an adaptor for PNP coils, It also comes with a nautilus adaptor! I did concentrate on the great MTL this gives but since have tested all the airflow options and this does quite tight MTL right up to a RDL even on the loose side and everything in-between and does it all well!!!

2 Likes