Crumble Topping - Wonder Flavours

Darwin Award, right there :laughing:

4 Likes

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/OrangeSpicyGoldenretriever-size_restricted.gif

@WickedFog, well, the science is still on the fence about that …

OK, there’s sugar in it.

3 Likes

That’s the only concentrate that closes my throat down with mucus. :unamused:

2 Likes

Well, it was popular for awhile there, and during my hiatus, it went to the dark side. Actually, I think that happened a little before I stopped mixing, but it slipped my mind.

2 Likes

Diy shipping is only $11 at least to WA, heard good things about the greatlakes cherry over on reddit.

3 Likes

Thanks! Ordering from them here shortly.

3 Likes

Had a go at this a few weeks ago, but the latest one is so much better. Just brought it out to test.

7 Likes

That looks good, gonna give it a go this weekend :+1:

3 Likes

Let me know what you think. I do believe it was the MF that was the kicker in it.

3 Likes

For sure :+1: I would try it today but the local brewery had a new Oktoberfest beer I may have had one too many of…love a good Oktoberfest, best time of the year :beers:

6 Likes

Man that looks good, and the best thing about that recipe is…I have NONE of those flavours EXCEPT the crumble…which…I haven’t actually got yet…

Cheers for that Marsh :neutral_face: :roll_eyes: :sob:

9 Likes

I have the same problem :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Don’t know why I keep forgetting to order that Honeycomb flavor :man_shrugging:
Putting that and the Philly butter cake on my next order list :ok_hand:

6 Likes

It’s a nice flavor without a pee taste, which is always a plus unless you’re into that stuff. No kink shaming here

10 Likes

CRACK ALERT

Bull City Flavors

The item you requested is back in stock!

Quantities are limited, and sold on a first come first serve basis.

Crumble Topping-WF - (30ml)
YAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

4 Likes

Finally got around to mixing this one, tasty fresh off the GC, great mouthfeel. Feels like it needs maybe 0.50% VTA Vanilla Buttercream Frosting or maybe FLV Frosting? Just needs a touch of sweetness for me, what do you think?

3 Likes

I had to go back to the recipe because I’m surprised I didn’t add it anyway.
Used VT with most of those flavours and it has worked great.

I’ll remix with this added. I think it’s exactly what is needed to top it off.
Thanks. :pray:

3 Likes

Cool, gonna add that to mine too. I had toyed with the thought of CCI, haven’t used it in a while. Also OoO Cheesecake Vanilla Custard came to mind but going to go with VT first.

3 Likes

I’ve just taken this off the GC with the added Buttercream Frosting and it seems to add just that touch that was needed.
Couldn’t put my finger on it and of course the original I left at work so I can’t compare tonight. But straight away I’d say I would prefer this version.

Got to also thank you for reminding me I need to place another order for something I forgot last time.
Even without trying “Master Enablers Guild President” :laughing:

4 Likes

Pretty sure I have bought more flavors due to you than vice versa :wink::laughing:

Going to try the VT version tomorrow…well, might need a rebuild…sometime this week :man_facepalming:t2: been bad at doing new builds lately, gotta get off my lazy ass :sleeping: :laughing:

6 Likes