Crumble Topping - Wonder Flavours

Alright…which one of you bought up all the Crumble Topping-Wonder Flavors? Hmmmm? LOL I waited too damn long to check out. Oh well, next time. :wink:

5 Likes

Crumble Topping is crack

4 Likes

So I’m told, Simon!

3 Likes

@Rocky02852 will just have to send me a 60ml of his Lemon Crumble so I can get by til it’s back in stock. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Damn, I’m just a few klicks away, look to the north and you’ll probably see my clouds :joy:
Dm ya addy :wink:

3 Likes

Crumble topping better than crack :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Crumble Topping (SC) (WF) 3.5% (7-25-20) – Liquid Crack Alert !!! That was the Lede for this flavor, hehe. OK, I think it’s safe to say this one IS in my wheelhouse. I knew I was going to love this one upon mixing it, but you never know. This seemed to effortlessly portray EXACTLY what it was named. No commonplace bakery with some butter thrown in, in this one, but an actual crumble type flavor, that tastes like, CRUMBLE !!! Repeated vaping, just didn’t allow me to pick out any individual aspects despite trying very hard to do so. Suffice it to say, I can see a LOT of uses for this one, most probably in the bakery arena, but others as well. VERY true to name, with a mid sweet, almost buttery finish, but the butter element is NOT the main star here. No discernible AP or Biscuits per se, but a very smartly crafted (I know, repeating) crumble, that if you smell in the tank you would swear it was real. Tasted really good, and full at this testing weight, with nothing pulling it off profile. Let’s agree to agree, that I WILL be finishing the tank AND bottle on this one. I’ve seen some very eloquent solutions crafted to CREATE a crumble out of handfuls of flavors, but now, you can do it, with JUST ONE. If you like crumbles, I would suggest getting this one. I can’t go lower than 10/10.

9 Likes

:drooling_face: Stop already will ya! lol :laughing:
Is this a new concentrate? Where has it been hiding?

4 Likes

Well shit, even the jugs are out of stock now !!!

3 Likes

That’s what I’m sayin’…I think @woftam is a crack connoisseur and hoovered up the supply. :rofl:

3 Likes

He hasn’t sucked the entire planet dry, … yet …

4 Likes

Chef’s has it too,but, I’ll wait(I think) for BCF to restock.
Need to find 4 of us and split up lol

4 Likes

Not anymore, but I was nice and left one 30ml and a few 10ml for someone else :rofl:

7 Likes

Got the 30 :wink: :tada: :tada: :laughing:

5 Likes

SON OF A …

6 Likes

Forum abuse! Ban heem!!! :grin:

9 Likes

tumblr_inline_mty7jg7NZw1s7pgbp540

4 Likes

Oh see? It was intentional! Who orders ONE flavor?!!! Lol.

6 Likes

Didn’t need anything else, put a big order in last week, had to have it :man_shrugging:t2: :rofl:

7 Likes

I need to grab a few flavors you guys keep talking about. Lot of stuff changed over the last couple years. Hell, I just noticed Gremlin DIY changed their name about 10 minutes ago.

2 Likes