Covid-19 pandemic

2 Likes

ROTFL @whthek. Thank God, that DHS is worried about the Super Bowl. I’m sorry to those who are still into it, as I backed off as soon as people started kneeling. I am glad however, that DHS in on mission.

2 Likes

Yeah, well there’s that, and a potential for logistical disruption of the Biden crack pipe distribution program.

2 Likes

AZ Gov. Candidate Kari Lake Schools 60 Minutes Australia – 1776 Would Commence If Americans Were Treated Like Aussies During Covid

2 Likes

:point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down: :point_down:

https://alignact.com/take/action/form?campaign=526

3 Likes
3 Likes

@Illogik I saw someone mention his dumps right before he nuked his twitter account on another site. Sure does smack the funny bone …

3 Likes

Beware, some of this video will turn your stomach

2 Likes

So you may not have heard about it since the media are not really reporting it at all here. But of the weekend we had our own convoy to Canberra (I couldn’t go). However, organisers report the crowd at between 750k - 1 million which marched on parliament house (what reports there are say 10k lol).

Our wonderful police deployed sonic weapons against the crowd - straight out assault on a peaceful crowd exercising their right to protest against vaccine mandates - absolutely disgusting behaviour by those sworn to protect.

4 Likes

Tyranny is on full display on different level’s, around the world, Simon. Some of the stuff that’s going on right now is right out of a sci-fi movie.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s an LRAD.

Snap 2022-02-13 at 21.27.38

Snap 2022-02-13 at 21.28.15

3 Likes

They need everyone outside mingling with each other again so the next virus they release spreads faster. Expecially now so many people have had the immune system destroying vaccine.

1 Like

Looking at the gaps between people and just the size of that general area and features in the background etc, do you realise just how many 1 million people are? Nothing like that there the 10.000 might be inaccurate but a lot nearer that than cuckoo land 1 million! If i see pictures or a video of that amount I would believe it but going from that video you get more people at a Forest match and we are only in the championship!

2 Likes

Woodstock 2011 just a sea of people as far as the eye can see in every direction, still well shy of 1 million at 700,000!

On the screen you are only seeing around 100,000 in any one frame tops!

2 Likes

I dunno what a million looks like for sure but I would hazard a guess the numbers are somewhere in the middle of 10k and 500k

Exact numbers aside it was a lot lol (and def more than 10k)

4 Likes

Great video @woftam.

2 Likes

I estimate from that footage 100k so ten times more than the 10k reports but 10 times less than 1 million, lol!

It’s like the whole debate around how Covid should be handled, mask wearing, vaccines etc we get 2 extreme views when there is always three sides to a story but no debate with both sides not prepared to even listen to the others view!

3 Likes

A formula, such as this one I found, could work if there is a fairly accurate knowledge of the size of the area. The highway, in the Canberra footage @woftam posted, has fixed dimension’s, and could provide one with a maximum possible crowd size, but of course because of the wavering density, some guessing is still necessary. #Mytwocents

How to Calculate Crowd Size at Big Events

A loose crowd, one where each person is an arm’s length from the body of his or her nearest neighbors, needs 10 square feet per person.

A more tightly packed crowd fills 4.5 square feet per person.

A truly scary mob of mosh-pit density would get about 2.5 square feet per person.

The trick, then, is to accurately measure the square feet in the total area occupied by the crowd and divide it by the appropriate figure, depending on assessment of crowd density.

4 Likes

Yeah my guestimation was based on the crowd was only dense in that narrow strip on the approach to parliament house after that people are moving very freely and in a lot of sections gaps are clearly seen between people so not exactly packed like sardines! There is a good crowd, no doubt but my original 1 million is a fairy tale still stands after seeing that footage!

3 Likes

You just got me thinking about how the number’s could be arrived at, in the first place! The Woodstock venue would obviously be easier to calculate, than a walking crowd.

3 Likes