Cotton Bacon "Prime"

Hey guys, have you heard of the cotton bacon prime? I just saw it yesterday and was wondering if it’s actually different than v2 or if it’s just the same product renamed…? Anyone try it yet?

6 Likes

Cotton Bacon Prime is the new vaping cotton from wick ‘n’ Vape and is the successor tot he world famous Cotton Bacon V2

The new version of cotton bacon, other than having a name somewhat inspired by Transformers promises to wick 33% better than Cotton Bacon V2 which was already a favourite with many vapers due to it’s great wicking capability and clean taste.

Laughing from it’s position on the top shelf at the lowly V2, Cotton Bacon Prime also has updated packaging, guaranteeing that when you take out your wicking cotton anyone of the opposite sex will instantly acknowledge your possession of superior cotton and fall at your feet begging you to “wick them right up, good and proper”.

Cotton Bacon Prime is 33% guaranteed to be 33% more satisfying than it’s predecessor based on market research data from a random selection of 1 out of every three participants *

It’s just cotton… :confused:

7 Likes

Ahh, I missed that part. I kept seeing that its “33% faster at wicking than cotton bacon” which is what was making me think it might just be v2 renamed… I’ll just stick to my v2. :+1:

4 Likes

I’m using V2, unless they make a cotton that lasts longer, I’m not interested, “updated packaging” :laughing:

Interesting though, I wonder if they just straightened out the cotton in the process.

2 Likes

I can’t tell if this is being marketed by VGOD or @anon66122141. :thinking: :confused: :laughing: :wink:

Seriously though, while I’ve used CBv2 exclusively for a long time now, crap marketing like this really annoys me (Especially if the product is worthwhile).

5 Likes

Ya, well, our mod fires in .5mS unlike those slow mods that take 1mS to fire and and our mod puts out 213W. Ya that’s right. Not a puny 200W. And and it will do TC on unobtainium wire!!! That’s right , ya.

5 Likes

No. Still have old cotton bacon left over since I use rayon. Have a good amount of cotton bacon I could send along with a mile of rayon if you want. Please advise deary

3 Likes

I use Kendo Gold as well which seems a bit denser and finer. it might last a bit longer but I haven’t tested it objectively… it seems so. It’s not bleached.

3 Likes

That reminds me i need to get some Rayon down to my last 2 inches

3 Likes

Must…resist…urge…to…

6 Likes

I recently got a $2 bag of Rayon, and I like it.
The CB v2 is good, but the rayon has less of a taste on first wicking.
It’s only been about a week, but it’s holding up well.

2 Likes

I bought 5 bags of prime a few weeks back, I’ve tried everything in the past and Bacon V2 for me was the best, I’m not really seeing a massive difference in performance with the prime other than it feels more substantial than V2 and I think it lasts a bit longer…but flavour wise…same.

3 Likes

I have some rayon somewhere I remember it being pretty good, wicks almost instantly and hardly any break in period

3 Likes