Congratulations everybody! 👏

Thank you so much for all your overwhelming support with this years Ecigclick Awards. :trophy:

Thanks to all you who voted for us, we actually managed 3 podium finishes out of the 4 categories we were nominated for. Which is not only testament to the sheer amount of work that has been done behind the scenes to bring you the forum and that calculator, but its also testament to you lot of beautiful people…
You.
Are.
Awesome.
:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::heart::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

Who’s up for changing the name of the Forum to ‘Third World Vaping’ :man_shrugging::rofl::rofl:

:3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal::3rd_place_medal:

28 Likes

I know that dear, but why the hell are you on number 3? :wtf:
I’ve voted for you at least 20 times, what could’ve gone wrong? :thinking:

11 Likes

well you know…when you’re up against Mooch and the Editor of ecigclick what can you do really :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Me thinks that should not be allowed. As for Mooch, unless there’s going to be a separate category for battery bloggers, no chance of beating him.
He provides a service that nobody else does.
I can live with that, but mr Humble taking your bragging rights down a notch? NO!

13 Likes

I promise I will brag my little heart out this year, I shall not falter, :wink: lol

10 Likes

I told you to do a battery review @Steampugs

Changing polarity, 18675 as a recommendation.
There would have been many opportunities to position you clearly.

Next year is another chance and until then: train, train and train! Nothing else.

@Steampugs Paul, honestly congrats, it feels like 1966 at the soccer world championship. You would have earned it!

9 Likes

Wonderful to see the well deserved recognition.

9 Likes

Nice one Steffan :wink: appreciate that man :ok_hand: :grin:

You too brother @SmilingOgre, your support is, as always, immeasurable :wink: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Band of brothers @Steampugs. We’re all in this together with one vision.

10 Likes

Congrats. Pretty nice haul there. And just look at the accomplishments, especially VC with the limited time its been around. It’s downright impressive.

10 Likes

You know what though, apart from the forum getting it’s first award…I have to say, my favourite is OGA coming tenth, 0.3% behind Suck My Mod, and I think, if I remember rightly, about 3% behind Rip Trippers lol, Just being ON that list was probably our greatest achievement. :ok_hand:

10 Likes

Alright, if no one else will do it, I will. You can always count on me!

SOMEBODY GET THE FUCKING BUTTER TO GET PAUL’S BIG ASS EGO AND HEAD THROUGH THE FUCKING DOOR!!! MAKE SURE TO GET THEM EARS!!! THEN WHEN HE GETS TO THE DOOR PUSH REAL HARD!!! YOU MAY HEAR A VACCUM POPPING SOUND, THAT JUST MEANS IT IS WORKING!!!

@Steampugs, @woftam, and @Grubby. You all should be very proud of what you have accomplished and are working on for the future. Great job and keep it up!

10 Likes

Fucking legend you are Skull, cheers brother :sunglasses::ok_hand::beers::beers::beers::beers:

:rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

Great results!
Congrats guys :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Thank you! :wink:

6 Likes