Congrats SteamPugs!

@Steampugs, was VERY glad that @Lolly took the time to share this over on ELR. GREAT read, about a GREAT guy !!!

11 Likes

Wait what did I read the wrong thing the one I read was about @Steampugs. Seriously though nice one pugs you are getting some notoriety (well deserved ).

12 Likes

Nice one @Steampugs well deserved.

11 Likes

Yep! Well earned Pugs!
Congrats again!

10 Likes

Lol, thanks everyone!..feels a bit weird you know, I can waffle on eh :joy:

10 Likes

I wish you continued success, you deserve it. I hope its the first of many awards and rewards. Good show old boy! Now send @Grubby , @Lolly and @woftam some really nice gifts!

11 Likes

I totally missed this on ELR, thanks for posting it here.
It’s a great read and I even got a mention, now everyone knows what we’ve been up to Pugs :blush: :laughing:

That’s a typical American way of thinking, most Americans seem to think that Europeans are all stuck together like one big clan.
“You’re from Amsterdam, do you know my cousin, he lives in Hamburg?” :laughing:

9 Likes

Yeah I had to put that in seeing as it was all basically your fault :joy:

I get the same thing coming from Manchester, I was on holiday once with the lads and this girl asked me "oh you’re from Manchester?..do you know Jason Orange from Take That?..as it happens…I did, his brother used to play for our football team…but I didn’t tell her that just because of the ridiculousness of the question, the irony that I actually did know him was irrelevant, and seeing as my answer of "no…but I do know Ian Brown of the Stone Roses (our sons were in the same class)…had no reaction whatsoever…I ended all communication from that moment on…:laughing:

10 Likes

Thanks Jim lol :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

7 Likes

A Star is Born! Congratulations, Sir Pugs!

9 Likes

doubtful but hey…I’ll take it :grin: lol

Thanks brother :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::love_you_gesture:

7 Likes

Well done man and well deserved!! :beers:

6 Likes

I am from Vapeitorsuckit…oh wait, is this the “who is from where” thread?

A mind like yours can’t go to waste brother, keep it up…that’s what she said :laughing: I was gonna say something else but that was more funny :metal:

I really am excited for u though, your success equals more info and entertainment for the rest of us :grin:

7 Likes