Come and have a laugh

Snorting coffee wont do a thing for you not even snorting espresso grounds. All it does is make you look like like well like you been snorting coffee grounds

2 Likes

8 Likes

Omg…the monkey’s in the middle with the stubbed pinky toe really got me going, because that was me just about 10 minutes ago when I got up to get my coffee and was rushing back to the couch because my phone was ringing…I think my toe might just be broken now!!!

6 Likes

I love that one too. Oddly enough, my middle toe is still swollen and purpley from a direct hit with the sofa a few months ago. Pretty sure I sprained it.

6 Likes

I can relate also. My wife left a empty box laying in the middle of the floor. So I decided to trip over it in the middle of the night and stubbed my big toe on the corner of the door frame. I look over to my wife and she’s trying not to laugh while I’m…well looking like that monkey above.

6 Likes

I can take a bat to the head and shake it off. I can cut myself with a chainsaw and laugh. But if I stub my toe, I may as well take the rest of the day off and curl up in pain or go monkey style on the floor. Funny how the little things make the most impact. One time, I was angry and kicked a blanket. Unfortunately, under that blanket was a large piece of wood. I most definitely broke my toe on that one (it took two years to stop hurting and heal). During the healing process, even the slightest bump on the toe would send me to the floor nearly in tears. What a big baby!

6 Likes

5 Likes

Well SHIT @Steampugs I HAVE now seen “everything” !!!

7 Likes

5 Likes

9 Likes

Yep thats me!

10 Likes

me too
:v: :joy:

8 Likes

me too…and I havent even ordered anything :rofl:

9 Likes

The actual hurricane isn’t a joking manner (even though the forecasters are starting to look quite foolish), but you have to believe these people know exactly what they are trying to do when they release graphics like this.

flo-rain

7 Likes

That last map just reminded me of this – Yes, global warming is coming !

7 Likes

Don’t know if it was posted already, but i love this one :slight_smile:

It reminds of my niece last purim (jewish take on haloween). She is 6 and insisted on a warrior princess costume

10 Likes

Everything looks so…so real! :joy:

7 Likes

Sure thing, hon, what’s your number?

9 Likes

For @SmilingOgre this is a real book

9 Likes

I’m off to the Amazon Book Store!!!

9 Likes