Come and have a laugh

:grin:, me too. Or I seem to double post a joke! That joke wasn’t towards you, I just thought it was funny…

5 Likes

First thought (before it fully processed) was “ermm, aren’t all pogo sticks kick start?”

I’m still missing ‘the funny’ in the idea of a kick start ego (no offense), but I’m laughing my ass off at my own mental fuckup (even if only for a flash of a second)… :wink:

5 Likes

You never heard the joke? That’s older than your Grandmother’s kick-start vibrator. It’s a classic :joy: No? :joy:

5 Likes

9 Likes

Naaaaah, I’ve heard “older than” jokes before.
Just that… Oh never mind =P lol :wink:

4 Likes

14 Likes

@Lolly, You mean to tell me, pip pip cheerio isn’t in the UK’s daily vocabulary. Rosetta Stone, is a lying whore. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

How about “Ello Guvnah”! I hope that’s in. And something about bangers and mash. Don’t crush my perceptions, petal!

7 Likes

Bangers and mash is used :+1:

You’ve watched too many episodes of Porridge or Oliver Twist :laughing:

7 Likes

Fawlty Towers, actually! Awesome show.

9 Likes

Didn’t have much access to British shows when I was a kid, but we did have Monty Python (thank goodness), Fawlty Towers, Benny Hill (grew up a couple times watching that show, ha), and Dr. Who. Fond memories of them all.

9 Likes

Order this one at the bar from a female bartender see how long until you get thrown out.

9 Likes

Not sure which part I love more, the actual phrase:

Or the fact that it came from:

6 Likes

6 Likes

10 Likes

That moment when you realise that a photograph taken from underneath your chin actually looks like the back of Sloth from the Goonies head…
(once you’ve seen it…)

9 Likes

Good Lord! I thought she’d clocked you with a frying pan! LMFAO

9 Likes

Funny but true. Every month when welfare checks are issued there will be calls that evening from baby daddies who went to collect their share from baby momma and got clocked. Usually comes across the scanner as “sitting on the stoup bleeding from the head”.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Race you there NASA😵

6 Likes