Coffee ice cream

I accidentally just made awesoness! I was trying to make whipped coffee and I messed up the whip so I tried to freeze it in hopes of saving this drink. I forgot it in the freezer and now I have coffee ice cream.

Coffee ice cream:
I drop cinnamonn(FW)
2 drop Lotta Latte (OSDIY)
3 drop Vanilla custard (TPA)
1 drop catalan cream (FA)
1 drop Madagascar vanilla classic (FA)
1 drop toasted marshmallow (TPA)
2 Tbs instant coffee or 1 if you prefer it weaker.
Half 1/2 cup of cream
1 and a half Tbs sugar.
Make it!!.make it right nowww!! if you love coffee!! it’s easy and you won’t regret it.

12 Likes

Cool, but I would rather drink it.

What is whipped coffee; like a Frappuccino?

8 Likes

DALGONA

Dalgona coffee is a beverage made by whipping equal parts instant coffee powder, sugar, and hot water until it becomes creamy and then adding it to cold or hot milk.
It was popularized on social media during the COVID-19 pandemic, when people refraining from going out started making videos of whipping the coffee at home.
The viral trend of sharing recipes and photos of the do-it-yourself (DIY) coffee first gained prominence during the social distancing orders in South Korea, and for that reason it was dubbed the ‘quarantine drink’ or ‘quarantine coffee’

8 Likes
8 Likes

https://pin.it/6ACUJSq its this!! Go to any Google look it up i got this off pintrest

8 Likes

Oh man, that looks quite tasty. Do you eat it like ice cream or drink it or both? Either way I will be whipping some up

5 Likes

Dalgona Coffee is so good the bottom layer is cold cream or milk and the top is sugar and instant espresso coffee whipped until it’s smooth & frothy. You put the whipped coffee on top and let it melt into the milk layer. I did a VT version but it needs more espresso.

6 Likes

I like the look of that Rocky. I’m gonna try yours with VSO Espresso in place of cappuccino coffee. And maybe add some Cap Whipped Marshmallow for more fluff.

6 Likes

You sip it. Sorry for the yr long reply :sweat_smile: i am not on here alot …i am starting to again.

4 Likes

That Dalgona Coffee recipe looks really nice mate but sadly the VTA white marshmallow isn’t available here in the U.K. or I’d give it a whirl.

4 Likes

That White Marshmallow from VTA is actually a eliquid by Vape Train. Available on Vape Train’s website.

5 Likes

Thanks @McDuckie for letting me know. If it ever comes to the U.K. I will pick some up.

3 Likes