Chefs Flavours - Pulling The Plug On Single Flavours

5 Likes

Oh damn, that sucks big time. I use Chefs all the time…

5 Likes

Shame they were out of the VIC.

1 Biscuit (Buttery) - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£1.34)

1 Biscuit (Speculoos) - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£1.34)

1 Creme Anglaise - Chefs Super Concentrates 10ml
40OFF (-£0.50)

2 Dulce De Leche - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£2.67)

4 Forest Fruits - Chefs Super Concentrates 10ml
40OFF (-£1.99)

1 Milkshake Strawberry - Chefs Super Concentrates 10ml
40OFF (-£0.49)

2 Oat - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£2.66)

1 Raspberry Jam - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£1.33)

1 Red Fruits - Chefs Super Concentrates 30ml
40OFF (-£1.33)

5 Likes

It’s sad to hear about Chefs discontinuing single flavors. I’ve noticed a lot of companies starting to discontinue carrying alot of flavors from companies like JF, LB, VT, INW and now with Chefs going to one-shots only it seems like it’s gonna be easier to just go straight to the manufacturers to get flavors. Recently the recipe for my favorite one-shot got released and I found it alot easier to go to Flavor Jungle, Liquid Barn and even Vape Train for larger bottles of all the flavors that I need.

8 Likes

Even as a business decision I don’t understand why this would include their own single flavours! This is massive, in fact the end of DIY as far as Chefs are concerned because regarding using One shots as DIY is like claiming they have just cooked dinner after putting a ready meal in the nukeawave for 3 mins!

6 Likes

Snap 2022-10-11 at 19.39.48

@Timwis there is a growing number of people (at least over in the US), wondering why this is ? Brexit ?? New taxes, import/exports that didn’t use to exist before ?

2 Likes

The pound is weak making imports dear but maybe no great conspiracy and something they have been considering a while! To stock so many flavours can’t be cost effective with so little mark up, I make that statement based on the fact they always seam to have quite an extensive sale/clearance section so must have problem selling stuff before the sell by date is approaching!

3 Likes

The writing has been on the wall for quite a few months now that something like this was coming, it’s so sad but not a surprise to those of us that have been watching it all unfold. What I don’t understand is why they said that the DIY mixing world has changed,what does that mean? I thought since all of these vape bans DIY was becoming more popular. I also don’t understand why they aren’t continuing with their own popular and successful CSC line, it just doesn’t make sense to me.

4 Likes

Yep, that’s why I don’t think this has anything to do with the UK or global economics because like you say it includes their own manufactured single flavours, also the One shots and short-fills will no doubt be from various countries! This is going to be controversial because there are DIY mixers that have contributed to the one shot trade but it’s my honest opinion that one shots are killing off DIY as we know it although that wouldn’t of been intentional!

3 Likes

I agree with you mate.This is what happened with one of the other big DIY companies here in the U.K. called E Liquid Flavour Concentrates, they used to sell single flavours but now only sell one shot concentrates from the likes of Dinner Lady etc. Rainbow Vapes has not updated their single flavour stock in quite some time now and Vapable is just static and stuck in their ways. I just hope that NomNomz doesn’t go down the same path as they are the only one we have left that sells a comprehensive and up to date range of flavours.

4 Likes

Here is another option mate, have not used them in a while so might not stock as much single flavours as they use to!

4 Likes

Not got much also seem to be moving more towards one-shots, they do have some cheap Flavorah though, £1.45 with a further 25% off at checkout!

3 Likes

I don’t know Jimmy I grabbed a lot of good (not really popular) flavors on Nom Nomz on clearance almost 50%off. It seems a lot of companies are going the route of limiting their selections. I saw it first with Bull City and now Chefs.

3 Likes

I guess it’s just a sign of the times. I know I’ve been unloading a lot of stuff lately. I stocked up larger bottles of all my favorite flavors. I’ve sold off around 10 nice mods, a few unused RTA’s and RDTA’s and have been giving away alot of flavors that I will never use.

3 Likes

This doesn’t look good either.

3 Likes

Sad times, for the Diy’ers and sadder for those like Chef flavours whom have spent many years building businesses for the craft vapers. Unfortunately brought about by many external factors but some of them being, 1 the industries race to the bottom on eliquid pricing, 2 the rampant saturation of disposables with there questionable and dare say addictive NEOTAME sweetener and WS concoction, 3 people have become more impatient and lets say lazier due to being busier in there lives with other distractions.

I do feel it still has a future with us vapers who are passionate about flavour and complexity in the liquids we enjoy to vape.

6 Likes

And that just gives me another reason to hate the wretched things.

6 Likes

Yeah, wicked sad! I really sucks for me cause my current ADV uses 2 of the Chefs Super Concentrates… and they were sold out when i went to get more… well hell, back to the drawing board

6 Likes

What about these guys? I see that they have Devon Cream-Cupcake World. Leah, at Chef’s tells me that their discontinued Devon Cream-Chefs Super Concentrates is made by CCW. Does anyone know if this Flavour World ships to the States?

3 Likes

Chef’s sold Devon Cream by Cupcake World as part of their Chef’s Choice range and not their CSC range. I know that Amazon and EBay sell it but I’m not sure if they will ship to the U.S. failing that NomNomz sells it under their NomNomz Treatz line.
https://nomnomz.co.uk/product/nom-nomz-treatz-devon-cream/

3 Likes