Cbd vaping pen choice

I have been using disposable Cbd vapes for a couple of months but want to give refillable vape pens a go.
Do I need a specific pen that works with Cbd or can any vape pen work?

6 Likes

Hey there @Maxemoo, welcome to the VC forum.

I would imagine that most refillable vape pens would work with CBD. They are quite cheap so you can always try a couple out until you find one you prefer.

6 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Maxemoo. Although I don’t CBD, I don’t see why a pen wouldn’t work.

6 Likes

Well, it all depends on the isolates - that will govern the best device.

Let me know what you intend to enjoy and I can help.

Obviously, this will be advice from a Hedgewitch’s, warlock’s, Igor’s minion… And, obviously not from me.

2 Likes

That’s really tickled me and I can’t stop laughing :joy: also it’s one to remember.

2 Likes

"Hey there! It’s great that you’ve been exploring different options with CBD vapes. When transitioning from disposable to refillable vape pens, it’s important to note that not all vape pens are created equal. While some pens are versatile and can handle a variety of substances, others are specifically designed for CBD or other oil-based extracts.

For the best experience, it’s recommended to use a vape pen that is compatible with CBD e-liquids or oils. Look for pens that have a suitable coil resistance for vaping CBD, as well as ones that offer adjustable settings to customize your vaping experience. Additionally, make sure the pen has proper airflow and wicking capabilities to handle the viscosity of CBD vape juice.

Doing a bit of research on vape pens designed for CBD can help you find one that suits your preferences and ensures a smooth transition from disposable options. Happy vaping!"

1 Like