Canna Vaping Cotton

Royal-Flush-Vape-Canna-Cotton_400x

Has anyone tried this cotton? 20% hemp so supposed to be much more absorbent! Same idea I suppose to Freemax using Flax mixed with cotton to wick their stock coils and that works out well!

7 Likes

Noā€¦, but by the looksā€¦ makes me want to try some

5 Likes

I have noticed it on quite a few UK sites mate and reading the description sells it to me, going to get some regardless but hopefully someone has already tried it and will share their experience!

Although obviously can be used for all wicking Iā€™m thinking if this performs as described will be particular useful for leaky bottom airflows and BB bridges and boro RBA tanks!

5 Likes

Can you add a link to it in your OG post please

3 Likes

To be honest itā€™s better to just google Canna Cotton as itā€™s available on quite a few sites and varies from Ā£3 (although I canā€™t find that right now) right up to Ā£6 then it depends on what the shipping is or is there more things of interest on the site to get free shipping!

So below is a link but I would advise to shop around:

Picked that site because the description is particularly helpful!

5 Likes

I used pure hemp fibre years ago and it lasted for a very long time the break-in time was awful though. Not a review on this product as I have never tried it, hopefully, it as good as they say.

6 Likes

Yeah, this is 20% hemp fibre which is the same ratio seen used by both Freemax and horizontech when they have mixed foreign fibres with cotton so hopefully this will be much better!

6 Likes

Ā£3.99 here

4 Likes

Even seen it at Ā£3, should of bookmarked the site!

4 Likes

Made pretty good sub-ohm coilsā€¦, IIRC it was the ā€¦ Uhhhā€¦ Fuck :triumph:, Iā€¦ Ohh yeahā€¦ Sry 4 the b.s., I forgot wich one it was at first, but it was the ā€œFalconā€ tankā€¦, now it was pretty goodā€¦
My olā€™ lady has a twister

Tastewise: pretty good coilsā€¦,
Longevity: they fucking suckā€¦ along with most VooPoo coils, they donā€™t lastā€¦
I donā€™t c how my olā€™ lady still chooses to use emā€¦ Welpā€¦, I guess thatā€™s where YMMV comes inā€¦ For the most part we like almost everything the other doesā€¦, But I donā€™t care for those P.O.S. coilsā€¦, a waste of hard earned money if u ask meā€¦ Most sub-ohm coils get pretty gunked up with commercial juice, but those get a fuckin funky taste to em like the wire burnt out or something, if u ask me probably about a week & a halfā€¦, :neutral_face:
I would love to get her using a rebuildableā€¦, But tht will probably never happenā€¦, she likes to vape, but didnā€™t really like doing anything to it except putting juice in itšŸ˜‘ā€¦ I guess she finally got tired of always needing another coil at work, so she finally started taking some with her so she can change itā€¦

4 Likes

Interesting, Freemax coils are the only ones I consider other than rebuildables for three reasons compared to other stock coils!

Everyones experience is their own but the three reasons:

1/ Best flavour I get from stock coils
2/ Donā€™t experience leaking (Voopoo PnP the opposite, leak like a sieve)
3/ Which is interesting considering your experience, last not just longer but much longer than any other stock coils I have tried!

My brother has vaped as long as me but never ventured into rebuildables so has tried pretty much all the various sub-ohm coils and also finds the longevity of Freemax different league and swears by them!

4 Likes

Wowā€¦ Thtā€™s some fucking bs thenā€¦, I feel like Iā€™ve been ripped off numerous times, as I stated ā€œthey might last a/b a week & a halfā€, but after tht, thereā€™s a nasty burnt taste to it & looking at the coilā€¦ Itā€™s blackā€¦ Like the wire burnt out or somethingā€¦

4 Likes

I really donā€™t know her vaping habits, juice, wattage etc but you would be lucky to get a day and a half from a Smok coil, at the end of the day all stock coils are an expensive option compared to rebuildables!

4 Likes

Not tried this cotton myself @Timwis but Iā€™m interested to hear what itā€™s like when youā€™ve tried it.

4 Likes