Candied Pineapple:

Yeah, and of course, I missed that show! aargh…lol Simon, do you use it often, and what would a common rate be?
I just checked Capella’s site, and nearly everything is ‘sold out’. Wonder what’s going on there.

2 Likes

The Sweet Candy actually has Sucralose in it, along with Stevia.

1 Like

Not sure of the reason it is sold out. I have used it at 1% but that was with very strong flavours it does have some muting effect that high but I really wanted to push the candy vibe. I compensated by pushing the flavours a little higher to account for it. I would suggest .25 - .5 would be ample for most recipes upside it because it is so much stronger than super sweet they put a lot less into the concentrate and as a result, it is clean on coils.

3 Likes

I dont think (it may have not 100% sure) so if it does it is below reportable levels (the extra sweet from cap is also neotame)

2 Likes

Me too, odd hours for me, I never went higher than .75 on sweet candy, a mix of both could be an idea, coz of SS’s citric acid that makes fruits pop a bit, increasing the flavours as @woftam Simon said.

Simon could you re link CAP’s component page? Cheers mate.

2 Likes

Here’s Sweet Candy

1 Like

All Capella’s documentation

2 Likes

The candy will have to be built to suit your tastes, but those two ^^^^ are powerfully good pineapples.

5 Likes

You knew that’s the one, I lost it and couldn’t find it again, thank you Simon!

4 Likes

for my thoughts…

Pineapple flv 1.25
Cotton candy flv .8%
Marshmallow Vanilla .6%
Vannilla Bean .4%
Candy Roll .2%

If I want it sweeter… will add a few drops of sweetness

If I want a pink pineapple… I might add in .6/.8% Strawberry Cream or just strawberry.

I might hit it with a drop of Rainer Cherry too…

5 Likes

Where have you been, girl? That looks good @SmokyBlue !
If you had the time to mix me a 30ml or bigger , I’d love to try it! PayPal you for it and shipping.

At the least, you’ve given me idea’s on how to candy up with the non FLV equivalent’s that I DO have.

Thank you,dear :ok_hand: :wink:

4 Likes

I KNEW it was only a matter of time @SmokyBlue, looks great !!!

4 Likes

I’m not mixing anything right now, @whthek as I have a ton of juice…
out of vg and pg… I do need to grab more at some time soon… :slight_smile:

I could do you up a shot, if you have the base and nic :slight_smile:

@SessionDrummer lol… caught me last night… was super tired. been too busy for my own good lately!
Busy is good tho :smiley:

5 Likes

A shot would be wonderful! Just enough to whet my whistle, @SmokyBlue :wink: I appreciate this!

4 Likes

Even busy @SmokyBlue, love it when you drop in.

5 Likes

I’m up to 24, in my Flavorah inventory, but having none of these, and really wanting to try it, @SmokyBlue was kind enough to put together, and sell me a shot of this one, and her Blue Raz Sparkle! Thank’s so much for the included ‘extra’s’ too!
This :point_up_2: mix is really good…I’m liking the ‘juice’ aspect of this PA! And, so I’ll have 29 FLV concentrate’s very soon. :wink:

Testing the BRS soon…

3 Likes

really glad you are enjoying it, @whthek and you will have to letme know how you find the brs :smiley: :tada:

3 Likes

I got that pineapple this week but haven’t had a chance to try it yet, this sounds promising.

This thread inspired my new dunny vape, just came back from a sneaky vape and not too bad.

5 Likes

Haven’t been a fan of Blue Raspberry, but what a unique mix this is! Do I taste a dab of Pineapple in there, @SmokyBlue ? It IS growing on me, though and it will get used up! :+1:

5 Likes

Look’s like a good one @marsh8 ! Missing 4, but the 2 pa’s are already in cart, so added the other two.

3 Likes