Can the greensound gs ego iii 3200 take a tank

Hello there I’m new here and just wanted to know can the greensound gs ego iii 3200 take a large tank or just clearomizer style tank

3 Likes

Welcome to the VC @uani73. Looks like it’s threaded for clearomizers …

4 Likes

Yes you can but it’s not worth it. My first tank I bought while only having ego batteries, it was the Aspire Tit\an Mini and all I needed was a little adaptor which turned the ego thread to a 510. The first problem was despite the Titan Mini only being 18mm in diameter it still looked absolutely ridiculous. The second problem is just not enough power, the 3.7v gives a decent vape for about 10 pulls but then quickly reduced in power, the third problem was battery life was appalling!

5 Likes

Welcome to VC, @uani73 :wave:

4 Likes

Thank for that mate I hate finding out the hard way so it’s good to know.

5 Likes

Thanks mate

5 Likes

No worries, where are you located?

4 Likes

Welcome to the V.C forum @uani73. Ex pipe smoker myself mate.

4 Likes

Although I smoked roll ups. always had pipes and would occasionally have a go, used to smoke Digger flake!

4 Likes

I used to smoke roll-ups too mate, early on I liked Old Holborn and later on Gold Leaf. Out of all of the fancy pipe tobacco’s I tried St Bruno ready rubbed and Kendals Black Cherry were my favourite’s, there was also a Sweet Coconut in a blue packet with palm trees on it but I can’t remember the brand name. What pipe tobacco’s did you like mate?

4 Likes

I used to like the loose ones from a tobacconist, Black Cherry was really nice and Digger Flake from the corner shop, when I lived in Oxfordshire (Grove, Wantage and then Didcot) I worked in Abingdon and there was a great old fashioned tobacconist there. With roll ups was always Old Holborn unless some duty free was going cheap then I wasn’t that fussy!

4 Likes

Went through a fad of using liquorice papers!

4 Likes

Exactly what I used for years, I found that they made the tobacco seem smoother.
I tried quite a few different ways of using tobacco as I liked all of the old traditions, requisites and other antiquities and paraphernalia that went with it.
At Christmas I would smoke a few nice cigars that were normally bought as presents which would be the large King Edward type but there was one smaller cigar that I particularly enjoyed called Old Port which was infused with real port and had a lovely sweet flavour. I even tried snuff a few times but I just kept sneezing my brains out so gave that up as a bad job lol. Truth be told my dream was to own an old fashioned tobacconists and it feels quite strange when I think about it now at how different things have turned out with me vaping instead. I still get the urge for a nice relaxing bowl of tobacco in my favourite pipe which I just can’t bring myself to get rid of because it’s like an old friend to me but I digress.

3 Likes

Brentwood Essex Mate

4 Likes

PM sent mate!

2 Likes

Yeah enjoyed a cigar on special occasions!

3 Likes