Can Small Be Too Small?

Well thanks everybody was going to order a load of 3ml bottles but after this thread and input from everyone will just order new 10ml bottles but try mixing at 5ml!

5 Likes

Actually that will also help with my other issue ever since mixing by weight using the VC Calculator!

5 Likes

Yeah that will work fine, I was using 10ml bottles, but have been mixing a lot of Flavorah lately and some flavors I use at 1 drop per 15ml, so thatā€™s why I switched to 15ml bottles :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Funny enough i have got some 15ml en-route from China, the 30mls are Amazon and UK so will be here tomorrow, i was going to use the 15ml for tobaccos that i only vape MTL and less often!

5 Likes

Remember, you can always put less it the bottle, but you canā€™t put More !

6 Likes

Yeps 3ml is too smallā€¦

I do still have my 10ml glass bottlesā€¦ and i only use them for solosā€¦
and 10ml x 3 brings me to my 30ml sizeā€¦

I could not see putting something like Alpine in a 3ml bottle :stuck_out_tongue:
or Rich cinnamon or ā€¦ :slight_smile:

However, standard flavors will do just fine in a 3mlā€¦ but for the stronger flavorsā€¦ going a bit larger or even larger than 30ml is better.

6 Likes

30ml or larger just to test flavours?

5 Likes

I use 30ml for my finished e-liquid!

5 Likes

I normally do my solos in 10ml bottlesā€¦
If they are too strong, I move to 30mlā€¦
If they are too strong for a 30ml, I go to 60mlā€¦ :slight_smile:

If I am testing a juice, it is a 30ml sizeā€¦
If I like a juice and I vape it all gone really fastā€¦ it might be good for a 60mlā€¦
If I vape a juice slap gone in under a day. it goes to a 4ozā€¦

I have a few 8oz juicesā€¦ and I only have 3 500ml juicesā€¦ :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Me too :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I bought a whole lot of Boston Round bottles from a place in Birmingham and had them shipped to the UAE. I got 100 20 ml and 50 30 ml. I have no idea what I was thinking at the time, to be honest. Anyway, Iā€™ve found that many times Iā€™ll mix up something and not be impressed with it. Iā€™ll leave it for quite some time, up to 6 months, then try it again and I like it. So, my minimum mix size is always 15ml.

6 Likes

This what I do as well. I want enough to test over weeks/ months to judge fade.

6 Likes