Done :slight_smile: go team.

6 Likes

Nice one fella :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Done. I hope you win @Steampugs

6 Likes

Done too, hope it helps :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Nice one @Aliraonz :wink: much appreciated, you too @dodger_rog :wink: :+1: :+1:

5 Likes

Done!

No whining later on: ā€œthis used to be such a nice place, we were a real family, and now all those new Bastards are fucking it all up with their attitude, I miss the old daysā€ :sunglasses:

I have one of these :cricket_bat_and_ball: in my hall, I might come round :grin:

8 Likes

Oh of course that will happen, and this time weā€™ll be on the other side of the fenceā€¦oh the irony :laughing:

Thanks Jose, legend as always :wink: :+1:

5 Likes

Yeah man. That other side was terrible. Chained to a stake, and not allowed to roam free or do as we please. Sleeping in a dilapidated, filthy shack of a dog house. Staring at an empty food bowl with dried remnants of value brand dog chow. A bowl of water with slimy green and black mucus floating on top. And beaten daily by some twattā€™s immature and disrespectful brats for kids, that always smelled like tuna for some reason.

Our new home is a pampered pet palace by comparison. The problem on the other side wasnā€™t the other pets that came to visit. It was that dastardly owner and his ignorant fucking kids.

6 Likes

Thought Iā€™d better fix that :laughing: :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Done. Ya hilarious Cunt

6 Likes

Cheers ya cunt :wink: :fu: :+1:

4 Likes

Ahh, yeah. I shoulda said kid in my case lol.

2 Likes

I think I just doubled the same post, @Steampugs @Grubby feel free to delete mineā€¦
I searched for ecigclick and didnā€™t see itā€¦ sorry!
BTW when you nominate the FB group, remember to put the linkā€¦

5 Likes

Thanks again Frank :wink: Very much appreciated that you would do that. :+1: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Probably against my better judgement, I did nominate that @Steampugs guy. :rofl:

No problems nominating VC online and FB though.

7 Likes

i would imagine itā€™s against everyones better judgement, but theyā€™re all scared of my jedi level photoshop skills and sick imagination ā€¦ :triumph: :wink: :raised_hands: lmao

Thank you :ok_hand:

8 Likes

ohhhh shitā€¦ we lost Lauraā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Voted.

5 Likes

Legend :wink::ok_hand:

4 Likes

I guess youā€™ll say it from the avatar ā€¦ :joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes