cake

6 Likes

Yeah, I was bummed to see him go as well, hopefully he decides to come back

6 Likes

C’mon back Phil!

5 Likes

Happy Cake Day Phil, here’s to many more my friend :beers:

3 Likes

Well hopefully they are making it out alright. The weather has been strange here. It went from almost 60 to 30 in a snap of the finger, like it seen the highway patrol or something :grin:. Anyway, hopefully they dry up soon.

3 Likes

It’s possible! lol
He lives a bit north and west of me, and I’m not sure about the elevation difference. chuckles

I’m thinking he’ll come up for air sooner or later though.

2 Likes

Well, I got a bit too close and started nitpicking stupid bullshit with people I consider to be friends here. Self-imposed punishment warranted and justified. I hope you can accept my apologies for allowing my better judgement to be clouded by life’s inanities.

I liked being around here and it was only a matter of time before I came back. I understand that your trust has been eroded and that’s cool. I tried to come back a month ago but could not get signed up for some reason. All good now.

Nice to see you all again.

5 Likes

It’s all good man, nice to have you back, like the new hair, it is a nice contrast to your pale ass skin :grin:

3 Likes

How do you know what my ass skin looks like? Pugs shared those pics, didn’t he?!?!?

5 Likes

You know pugs, sharing is caring :laughing:

4 Likes

Good to have you around again, I was wondering where you went, tried tagging you but you’d disappeared.
I must have missed all the stupid bullshit :poop: so AFAIC there no erosion of anything just a big WELCOME BACK :hugs:

6 Likes

Pugs must have shared the pics with you, too. Man, the wimmens have been building like mosquitoes ever since I let him take a pic of my glorious glutes.

5 Likes