Buy steamcrave on their website

I was looking at getting a boro and seen the that shop.steamcrave.com had the meson aio for $55 and tried to purchase it but got some messages saying payment was wrong. I tried like 3 times and still nothing. Is this the actual shop site for steam crave or is it dodgy?

4 Likes

Looks to be the Steam Crave site, maybe @SessionDrummer can shed some light here…

5 Likes

That is the steamcrave shop and i have in the past had issues with payments. It is actually cheaper to buy some of the steam crave stuff from high volume vendors (unless you are buying more than 10 to get the vendor discount)

6 Likes

Yeah i looked around for the meson but read issues with paint peeling off so figured from them id be getting the fixed version. They sent me a response via email saying i could pay using paypal but put no notes

2 Likes

@GodzNCloudz , I bought a couple of LiPo batteries from SC, for my Hadron Pro’s. They weren’t listed on the site, but Amy replied to my email, and hooked me up. My point is that she also gave me their Paypal address to pay for them. It would be worth your while to reach out, IMO. :wink:

4 Likes

Sorry, wasn’t awake enough this morning to notice you’d already written about it.
I don’t know if this is still accurate(used it back in Jan.) The paypal addy was: 76483891@qq.com

4 Likes

Yeah i got a different one and made the purchase. So thanks to all of you for your assistance :+1:t2::+1:t2:

4 Likes

Hehe, missed this whole convo. Glad you got it sorted.

4 Likes

While we are on this topic. I was trying to have a look at the DeathWish Mods site and can’t seem to get in. It is like the site got shut down. They are still active on Instagram and claim the site is working, but I can’t get in.
Maybe it is restricted here in SA?

5 Likes

Maybe so, OG…I got in, here, in the US. Even tried purposely misspelling the URL(deathwishmods), but it redirected all by itself.

4 Likes

Do they update the sale on their website or give tracking via email when you do this?

3 Likes

@GodzNCloudz the last couple of times I’ve ordered they did.

3 Likes

The entire sale was done via email, @GodzNCloudz Amy notified me, once she received the payment. I sent one more email to request a tracking number, which she did send me.

3 Likes

The person i dealt with was anna. I confirmed all the info and i havent heard anything so was like oh shit :joy:

3 Likes

Obviously keep in mind the time diff. Their 12hrs. ahead from US EST, where I am. Plus, they have crazy holidays there, too. I hear ya on the “am I about to be ripped off” part. I would never have done business outside of the US before joining VC. But it became standard practice pretty quickly.

4 Likes

@whthek How long did it take you to get your order from Steam Crave?

3 Likes

Best I can remember…around 10 days

3 Likes

I managed to get in using a VPN.
Holy crap, a CTHYLLA with an RDA will cost me a whole months salary.

3 Likes

I’m not familiar with this one, @OldGoat . Don’t see it listed on their site

1 Like

Sorry, I meant the Deathwish site.

4 Likes