Bull City Flavors feedback

I realize many of our brothers and sisters here at the VC are overseas, and I didn’t see a Bull City Flavors thread anywhere. Just placed another order with them, and it was at my house in LESS than two days. These guys just CAN’T stop impressing me. DID have a blown up bottle, but they ALWAYS make it right. Outstanding service, and it’s EVERY time I order from them.

Plus @wllmc is on staff there as well. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

BCF has always been good for me.

8 Likes

Yeah, I placed an order with BCF this past weekend. It was scheduled for delivery on Wednesday, but I got it on Tuesday. Considering Monday was a holiday, that’s only one business day shipping!
Edit, now that I think of it, going by business days, that’s actually Same Day Delivery :tada:

8 Likes

Love BCF!

7 Likes

Same here…couple of times something was wrong, William makes it right! They’ve even accommodated me when I call right after placing my order, to add the one I forgot(sometimerz disease) :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Hey Guys! #TEAMBCF :smiley:

6 Likes

Welcome to VC @wllmc :wave: Glad that you’ve dropped in, oh master of customer service, and good cheer! :wink: :blush:

3 Likes

Bull City Flavors for the win!

6 Likes

Ooooorah @wllmc !!!

Welcome to the VC, and it’s about time.

#BullCityFlavors

3 Likes

The Master.

wllmc's Game Over Custard

Ingredient %
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1.00
Cake Batter (CAP) 2.00
Coconut (Coco, Cocco) (FA) 0.30
Cookie (Biscotto) (FA) 0.50
Graham Cracker (Clear) (TPA) 0.50
Graham Cracker (FW) 0.50
Marshmallow (FA) 1.00
Vanilla Bourbon (Vaniglia) (FA) 2.00
Vanilla Custard (CAP) 4.00
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 2.00

Flavor total: 13.8%
6 Likes

Yum :slight_smile: been on this since 2015 :smiley: Dont forget BCF is having a Halloween sale! 15% off with the code SPOOKYTHINGS :smiley:

6 Likes

3 Likes

I just mixed up a 60. Thanks for the reminder!

5 Likes

@Tmease that’s TWO Powerful Weapons you got there, in ONE pic.

I’m not 100% sure of exactly which site he finally released that recipe on, but I saw it. Mixed it up, and although it’s been a while, it really changed how I looked at mixing. Thanks @wllmc.

4 Likes

I first mixed GOC before I had ever met Will and the crew down at Bull City in person. Their website has nearly 50 wonderful recipes in an area they call community recipe packs.
Bull City Flavors Community Recipe Packs

Couple of months after I had been using my game changer homogenizer, I took it down to show will and the crew how it worked on a Saturday. Game Over Custard was what we spun up!

I had forgotten about that page, and now that I’ve actually got a bunch more flavors than I did back in the day I think I need to go browse again!

Bull City has been the best supplier I’ve ever dealt with. Hands down

FA Tiger’s Blood by Amy

4 Likes

That’s really cool, Troy! :+1:

4 Likes

Hey Troy! I didn’t know you were around here but should have assumed since I see you everywhere lol Last time you were here I think we talked about the FA kitchen flavors and that they were on the way well they showed up yesterday and we have them available today :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Kitchen flavors, hmmmm …

2 Likes

Hey Will!
Hang on to one of those flavor packs that you’re showing on the web page for me. I’ll be up tomorrow at lunch time! :beers::beers::pray:

3 Likes

peep these bad MF cap tools :smiley: captool

7 Likes