Boro Beware! (Rabbit Hole)

5 Likes

Hereā€™s my little drop down the hole

And Yes their all from somewhere else if you can get them from face bo thatā€™s Ā£1610 worth but thatā€™s no where near what I paid . if it walks like duck itā€™s a duck

6 Likes

Nice collection you got going on there mate. :+1:

2 Likes

Soon youā€™ll be swapping the trowel for a spade mate!

3 Likes

And eventually ending up with a JCB digger like Timā€™s!

3 Likes

he has more boroā€™s than me, iā€™m still using my hands down in the dirt!

3 Likes

When Steam Crave release one, I might be interested! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Yep I have a Vapesnail, it looks like a Vapesnail, it vapes like a Vapesnail but only cost a 5th of a Vapesnail!

4 Likes

Would have answered back bud but the whole forum went dark but yeah I think thatā€™s one of the better one to use does everything ya want

5 Likes

You can read about that here:

https://vceliquidrecipes.com/t/attention-please-read-re-downtime/6134/

4 Likes

So how does the 520 compare to the vape snail

4 Likes

520 is more versatile, really great MTL (gives full spectrum) but also very good RDL vape! Not used my Vapesnail for must be about 2 years but canā€™t remember it having the same airflow range!

4 Likes

Vape snail got a shed load of air pins with it might be worth pulling it out the box ,also the Dope well worth a go

4 Likes

Indeed but canā€™t remember it giving quite the same RDL vape, the 520 pins a bigger difference between each one but think they have it about right, the Vapesnail is in my bantam box and is a very restricted vape how itā€™s set up will have to find the container and go through the pins, itā€™s the SXK clone!

6 Likes