Billet Box For Sale

One of the best vapeshops I’ve ever used by one of the cooler guys in the community is selling a Billet Box with MK Panels and Rocker Switch

If you guys want to dive into the BB Rabbit Hole, this is a good start.

Not sure if he does this with people outside of the Iron Wall of Canada, but he’s been known to throw in free juice, buttons, battery wraps and other goodies from his product line. He is Canadian.

@Timwis

2 Likes

That is 150 GBP btw

2 Likes

Dude’s a true wheeler dealer. Albert moves tons of product from probably the smallest vape store ever. Total customer space is maybe 12feet x 3feet, with a counter the same length, usually packed with shipping boxes awaiting pickup. While talking to you, he’s giving you juice to sample.

I bought my 3rd mod from him over 6 years ago at 2am and picked it up at noon. Cash. No muss no fuss no tax. :+1:

Edit: I’ve always hated shipping and taxes. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Yeah man, he’s a gem, once I found out about his store that’s all I ever order from and I mean the guy gives a codes to get 10% permanently… During covid, it was 30%… And his juice is amazing, that XOXO is incredibly tasty.

2 Likes

I’m Brassic, if you are looking for interest from someone in the UK then I know it’s pointed out during the thread but probably best in the opening post to make it clear it’s Canadian dollars else most will assume US and not read any further, quite a difference!

4 Likes

Ah yeah, figured the .ca was a given, I’ll edit.

3 Likes

Some might look at the first image and go no further, I know I would if looking to buy one. People selling second hand vape stuff think it should retain it’s value for some reason? it isn’t a house. The old rule on second hand stuff was once opened it immediately lost half it’s value and then loses more with wear and tear but for some reason when I see used vape gear up for sale I can buy it cheaper brand new if I shop around! This is actually quite good value but if it was USD would be different story!

4 Likes

Yeah, most of the higher end stuff you can get most of what you paid for back when you sell it, which is kinda nice… He also has a rare RBA on there for sale that’s almost just as much, but years ago it was all the hype…

1 Like

Hey @Timwis

Another affordable Boro device and Kilic makes one of my favourite squonking RDAs, the Airlab RM

4 Likes

Will be a 104 GBP product for the DNA, quite a bit cheaper for the Ambition chip

4 Likes

Yep, seem these. These collabs between Chinese mainstream manufacturers and High end manufacturers are producing more in the way of high end when it comes to quality but for more in the way of mainstream prices!

3 Likes

102 GBP

• 162 GBP

Timothy

@mstokens you too… Good deal

3 Likes

2 Likes