Best Single Concentrate E-liquids

I know we all love getting creative mixing different concentrates but this thread are for those concentrates that folks have found work great all on their own for when e-liquid needs mixing in a rush?

5 Likes

I like FA King Pazzo.

5 Likes

That’s a great mention @lukeloop. I actually was LATE to the FA one shot-ish flavors, and thought a couple were really good. And like @Timwis said, for “in a rush”.

6 Likes

“Rushing” aside @Timwis what are your preferred profiles ?

3 Likes

I just like great flavours whatever the profile but do like desserts, bakeries and tobacco’s with a twist!

5 Likes

The other night I was mixing up 10 e-liquids for my bro 5 of which I also re-did for myself and while the mixing and labelling of all 15 probably only took about 1 and half hours it’s all the time between finding the concentrates needed for each mix that takes all the time!

I started at 10pm and didn’t finish until 6am and although that’s sometimes fine I spend so much time testing products and writing reviews I thought to myself I just won’t always have the time to spend 8 hours mixing but certainly don’t want to go down the commercial juice route, hence this thread so I can mix tasty single flavour juices when time is at a premium!

6 Likes

This is a very complete profile as a single flavour

You could also go down the one-shot path @Timwis chefs have a very large selection

8 Likes

I have the Strawberry Cheesecake so will give that a try.

I just class one shots as commercial but needing to add VG PG etc, I enjoy mixing my own so is for those occasions when I don’t have time but having over 600 flavour concentrates I really don’t want to spend more money on one-shots when surely there should be a few out of those 600 that will make nice juice as single flavours! Thanks for the suggestion though!

7 Likes

Thanks for this @woftam, don’t think I have that one.

4 Likes

Just pulled this out to test today and it’s fairly complete as it stands.
I get a nice soft apple and a buttery bakery. Damn is it good :drooling_face: So good that I’m getting a temp warning from chain vaping

It seems fairly complete fresh, another DV that comes to mind is…

9 Likes

What % Mate! :smiley:

5 Likes

5%

5 Likes

I think there might be a bit of custard hiding. After vaping some more, it is like stewed apples not baked if that makes sense.
Very tempted to take it to work.

6 Likes

A bit like an Apple fool with Apple more prominent than the custard?

5 Likes

Not sure what this is??? But the Apple is the most prominent

5 Likes

Gooseberry and Rhubarb Fools are two old fashioned easy desserts from years back which are basically the named fruit stewed and then mixed with custard (ate warmed or cold) you use to even be able to buy either in pots like yogurts but was more common as an homemade dessert. But as I loved Gooseberry Fool made by either my nan or mum from when I was a kid in my adult life I have just expanded the “Fool” recipe to using other fruits!

7 Likes

@Timwis I have been back and tested Apple Strudel further and I have vaped through all testers (4-5-6%). Tried it in a recipe and just got too greedy and wrecked it.
Rate it very highly indeed…will try it in a simple mix today. Maybe push it a touch more to 7%, it seems like it has room to go more. The buttery bakery came through a touch more at 6%.

8 Likes

Ya, their Apple Strudel is really good as is their Apple Pie I was expecting a sameness with them due to the similar profile but there is a distinct difference in the bakery note and a slight difference in the apple.

9 Likes

Thanks :pray: I was looking for more to add now I need more Apple Strudel…Gotta make the postage worth it. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes