Best builds on the Modfather RDA

I’ve played around with a few different builds on the Modfather rda with varied amounts of success. The best taste so far has been with braided coils but the resistance is lower than I want. So, I’m wondering what builds you all are using to get the best flavor while keeping the ohms a little higher (closer to 1ohm).
@TheTinMan @Skullblade789 @Steampugs @Mjag

3 Likes

I haven’t got mine yet it’s still with WR lol…:persevere:

but please…keep rubbing that in…lol

2 Likes

I’m sorry!! :cry:

2 Likes

im kidding! lol…i’ll get it one day…hopefully…lol

2 Likes

The wait will make it better, I’m sure. :wink:

2 Likes

well…if the best things come to those who wait…i’m expecting my WR package to be fucking spectacular :rofl:

4 Likes

It will be his stabwood guy is failing in him on epic levels.

4 Likes

I use a .4 build. I bought some premade coils from demon vape and it works the best for me on flavor. I use the optimus prime coils. Best flavor I have ever had. I would say anything Clapton would be your best option. Or alien and hive coils.

2 Likes

Another question, where are you positioning your coils?

2 Likes

Hopefully that helps you.

3 Likes

Thanks! :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Sorry for being late, saw this post at a stop light earlier today then I forgot as usual…I struggle at life :laughing:

I remember @TheTinMan saying build at 1 ohm if using a WR NPWM Lipo and cranking up the volts. I haven’t had the chance to experiment much with the Modfather RDA, last build I put in there was a 0.54 ohm dual parallel clapton but didn’t get the results I wanted. I am thinking of using a 4mm post and putting a huge build in there, there is a lot of space so might as well use it. That way I can get my ohms up too and the series deck helps for sure.

5 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one who does that! :joy:

3 Likes

/smh
You two…

Not trying to be your dad here, but, given my recent “driving event”, I’m more sensitive then ever about silly shit going on behind the wheel. So forgive me while I say “we would miss the shit out of either of you”, and that’s not a good enough reason to tempt fate. (Let the “stupid shit” wait!!)

Love you both! (And the others that do it, but won’t admit it! Lol)

4 Likes

No, you’re right. Definitely not the best of ideas.

5 Likes

Your absolutely right, I blame @VapeyMama, I do whatever she does… :rofl:

Seriously though I only look when I am stopped, I know the long stoplights, I usually have 5 minutes. Never look when I drive but I do have that Android auto so it will read out texts to me and let me respond verbally…it usually asks did you want to send “Each shit fucking asshole, the gas pedal is on the right fuckhead”

7 Likes