Been busy!

Some may have noticed my lack of attendance lately, and some probably don’t care (which is cool) but I’ve been working on my Instagram account and doing some (imo) some pretty neat stuff. I’m no professional but I do enjoy photography and editing. If you have a second to check it out and let me know what you think, that would be awesome! Login • Instagram
Not trying to spam my Instagram just would like to know how I’m doing. Any suggestions, tips or constructive criticism is helpful. Thanks a ton load!!

2 Likes

Lookin groove!

3 Likes

Awesome, thank you sir! I appreciate you taking a peak!!

3 Likes

Thanks Man! I appreciate that. Those two are a couple of my favorites too. It’s amazing what you can come up with when your playing with guns and vaping lol hence the brass buddy. Thanks for taking a look Mr Pipes!! You the man!!

3 Likes

Pretty good Eddie! I’m not an artist but those do look like pro shots. And I like the Mod Man shots too.

3 Likes

Hey thanks Fizz! I appreciate that man. I’m starting to think I’m on the right track! I’ve been second guessing myself so I just wanted some honest opinions…I’m thankful for the input!! I value all of your guys opinions :+1:

3 Likes

Honest opinion? They look as good or better than product shots I see on vendor sites. What do you plan to do, anyway? Is this just a hobby or are you looking to go pro?

3 Likes

Yeah more of a hobby, but not scared of commitments either. My goal would be to review and do some cool shots with Vape Companies/Brands ext…But if nothing else, just having fun.

3 Likes

You could also do some DIY juice label making templates for us less-talented types too. And maybe signatures and avatars to hone your craft as well.

As for reviews, I’m not sure but I think we have some outfit here that does a lot of reviews; maybe they can use a hand.

3 Likes

Great suggestions! Didn’t think about labels. That would be super cool idea.
You’re a genius Fizz :joy:!!

4 Likes

Perhaps :thinking: gentleman? But I wouldn’t want to step on anyone’s toes. lol

3 Likes

I don’t know how it worked for others but I was just doing like “mini reviews” when I found something I really liked or I really thought was a problem. Just wanted to share. Wasn’t long and I started getting personal messages from manufacturers. I went with a video format because I like fartin around with editing. I’m sure some of the other guys here could tell you how to grow that if you wanted to. I’m pretty comfortable where I am.

4 Likes

Genius, no. Smart? Still being debated.

As for reviews, they did let an Orge in, didn’t they? I’d say anything pretty much goes!

3 Likes

That is kinda the plan. To establish myself a bit first before jumping in. I’m willing to earn it like the rest of you! I thought about talking to a couple of you guys before however I have a problem with asking for help sometimes. But I just don’t want to be spinning in circles for to long lol.

3 Likes

Ask for all the help you want my friend!!! Just don’t ask for money. Kidding, you can ask. Recall that ‘no’ is an answer, though. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

:grin: Cheers Fizz! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Checking out some now and ran across this one:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm2ZrDqjnSN/

It’s a cool idea for a shot… But I couldn’t help but notice the heel/neck joint (obviously). What guitar is this? It kind of strikes me as an old Japanese style sculpt. Definitely not the norm, yet familiar.

Reminds me of some of the old late 70’s/early 80’s builds I have owned/played. Hondo comes to mind, but I know that’s not likely…

3 Likes

The creativity in this shot is excellent!
You’ve got a great eye bud!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BmgTSVbheZs/

But, as a side note… Having been around in the 70’s when Kustom first appeared; they were crap amps then, and I have no clue how they’ve been resurrected (as a brand).
Why do I somehow have the fear they’ll do an “ultra cool limited edition” re-release of the old tuck & roll covering? :fearful: :laughing:

3 Likes

Just an Low-end Ibanez Gio. Nothing special and it’s probably 15years old or so. But who doesn’t like black and chrome, right? [quote=“Sprkslfly, post:19, topic:785”]
Kustom
[/quote]

That amp was a gift from a girlfriend that didn’t know any better lol but I couldn’t past up the shot. It just looks nice though, crap then, crap now. I wish I would of concentrated more on the lighting though. Good eye Sparks! I appreciate your input and the kind words brother dude!

3 Likes

The lighting gave it a retro feel that I assumed you were going for. It looks content correct to me.

3 Likes