BCF Mystery Flavor

Just inquiring if anyone else has gotten the BCF Mystery flavor? I just got it in yesterday. Off the shake @3% initial I thought some sort of fruit punch, then it got an almost a bubblegum kinda vibe to it. :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:Yup like Bazooka Joe or the dry bubble gum you used to get from baseball cards, it even feels like it leaves a film in you mouth just like the gum. Sorry need to go rinse out the taste.

6 Likes

@McDuckie I JUST received it, and only finger tested, not mixed or vape tested yet. I’ve been watching the ELR comments which are very interesting so far.

I think I know what it is.

I think that Drew talked me and Ken_O_Where into judging the competition, so I don’t know if I’m supposed to post what I think or not, hehe.

Let me check with Drew first, BUT, I WILL say, that I’m getting TWO main flavor profiles from it, and I haven’t seen anyone mention either of the two yet.

:slight_smile:

6 Likes

5 Likes

Thank you to all participants. For those of you who did not get a mystery flavor this time, do not worry. We will be running another contest soon so stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe to our email list.

The Rules:

• You will have from October 1st, 2022 through October 31st, 2022 to finalize and submit your recipe.
  • You may only enter one recipe into the contest.
  • Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF, VCC, or ELR.
  • Submissions must include a recipe name, description, and the role of or how the mystery flavor enhances your recipe.
  • Your recipe must only use flavors we stock and must include the mystery flavor, see the list below. Note, you can filter flavors by brand in the left column.

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/mystery-flavor/

Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF, VCC, or ELR.

6 Likes

Dragon Fruit,
Pitaya (Fruit) SC WF :ok_hand:

5 Likes

4 Likes