Just inquiring if anyone else has gotten the BCF Mystery flavor? I just got it in yesterday. Off the shake @3% initial I thought some sort of fruit punch, then it got an almost a bubblegum kinda vibe to it. Yup like Bazooka Joe or the dry bubble gum you used to get from baseball cards, it even feels like it leaves a film in you mouth just like the gum. Sorry need to go rinse out the taste.
@McDuckie I JUST received it, and only finger tested, not mixed or vape tested yet. I’ve been watching the ELR comments which are very interesting so far.
I think I know what it is.
I think that Drew talked me and Ken_O_Where into judging the competition, so I don’t know if I’m supposed to post what I think or not, hehe.
Let me check with Drew first, BUT, I WILL say, that I’m getting TWO main flavor profiles from it, and I haven’t seen anyone mention either of the two yet.
Thank you to all participants. For those of you who did not get a mystery flavor this time, do not worry. We will be running another contest soon so stay tuned and don’t forget to subscribe to our email list.
- You will have from October 1st, 2022 through October 31st, 2022 to finalize and submit your recipe.
- You may only enter one recipe into the contest.
- Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF, VCC, or ELR.
- Submissions must include a recipe name, description, and the role of or how the mystery flavor enhances your recipe.
- Your recipe must only use flavors we stock and must include the mystery flavor, see the list below. Note, you can filter flavors by brand in the left column.
Your recipe should be made private through October 31st if you are using a recipe sharing website such as ATF, VCC, or ELR.
Pitaya (Fruit) SC WF