Assachusetts Now?

Washington State just banned flavored ecigs. Wonder how that will impact Ecig Express?

2 Likes

Not sure they went that far (yet) @Jim22 that is their end goal but I think the governor has referred it to their health department for investigation it will I think actually see a vote from what I understand.
Press conference

5 Likes

I took the time to watch the whole video, and while I do understand where they are coming from, I think they are being very selective as to the source of their data, which in my opinion skews the results.
The constant refrain is ā€œitā€™s to protect the childrenā€ which does come across in a manipulative and condescending way, trying to show that they are acting in the best interests of public health, but in my mind is basically treating adults as stupid and uninformed.
They appear to have only consulted with the cannabis trade and not the e-liquid manufacturers and vaping trade, which indicates a hidden agenda to me. They also refused to answer any questions that challenged their standpoint, and which may have told the other side of the story, which in itself is telling.
We all know why they will not go ahead and ban tobacco.
Will banning flavour stop their children from vaping? No. They banned flavouring in cigarettes, and that didnā€™t stop the kids from smoking.
Instead of issuing such draconian executive orders, maybe if they just sat down with the vaping industry they could achieve a lot more.

5 Likes

Jim arenā€™t Flavorah based in Seattle?

2 Likes

They kept talking about nicotine which has nothing to do with the deaths or illnesses. Yes, @Tworrs, they are in Washington. Ban vaping but not cigarettes. Its like if a big truck hit a pedestrian and killed them, but they were to ban bicycles instead of big trucks because they both have wheels. People are clueless and fucking stupid.

5 Likes

As I mentioned it is all about the hidden agenda, oh and of course the money :roll_eyes:

4 Likes