Artsy Fartsy Sharey Thingy

As one who has creation at the core of what they do, I thought I’d open a wide home for anything artist - so we can a share our work and brighten others days.

At the moment, I am working on commissioned miniatures (as ever) and creating tiny holographic paintings. Currently it is works after Francis Bacon.

5 Likes

Making some blanks for casting later. It’ll be working in gold, silver, and UV resin for the finished works.

3 Likes

Finishing stage one on a unique necklace.

The first stage is making a blank and mould. Both are destroyed after the cast when making a one of one.

The initial cast with more gold than what Salt Bae wastes.

After two polishing and filling sessions.

Still hundreds of hours of adding different precious metals using my own techniques - Luckily I stated that only 5 necklaces will be made this year. A friend dubbed this one ‘The Hellbound Heart’ and I think it’ll stick.

3 Likes

The early stages of the second.

As it is for a Franciscan - I chose to make a Tau cross with a little Ionian flare.

Probably another 18 active hours to finish this one but already has a beauty to it.

3 Likes

Another weird creation. I must be a weird person.
I can’t seem to get a proper picture of it. I’m a lousy photographer.

It does remind me a little of this one though.
Are you in my head @SquirrelSmash?

2 Likes

I made a new pipe

3 Likes

That’s an interesting lighting mechanism.
Is that a milkshake beaker?

2 Likes

Actually it’s a… Yeah, yeah, it’s a milk shake beaker.

3 Likes

You were going to say it was a d…o weren’t you?

1 Like

3 Likes

Not related to this topic sorry but has anyone seen @SquirrelSmash lately, it’s been a while since I’ve seen him about? Hope he’s okay.

3 Likes

Yes, was wondering about him too

2 Likes

His last post was the 8th of February. I miss his Wordle hints and his antagonism.
It’s just you atm @JoelSq, you don’t play Wordle though, so quite useless when it comes to that.

1 Like

Is it scrabble?

No, it isn’t.

Welllll if you want to get Artsy Fartsy… Here goessss

4 Likes

Hydro dipping is cool, I was going to hydrodip a hard hat for work years ago

3 Likes

All Seeing Iphone

1 Like