Are all VG’s and PG’s equal

Hehe, good point @woftam.

2 Likes

I’ve found a Dutch on-line soap making business that sells VG :grin:

What I have discovered during my search for VG is that PG is even harder to get and the prices have gone up quite a bit.
There seems to be some kind of problem with supply.

I can live without PG if I have to but for those who can’t, get some when/if you can!

6 Likes

I will go and check out Tractor Supply today, I have to go by there anyways…
Will see if they have any and price :slight_smile:

5 Likes

PG is used heavily in the medical field chemistries and a shortage has occurred due to massive amounts of vaccines being produced at this time is what I was told by a manufacturer.

8 Likes

Bastards, first they’re using up all the VG for handgel and now they’re after the PG :rage:

6 Likes

I am usually 80/20 or 70/30 VG/PG and still have around 5 litres of PG so I will be right for a while. Seems to be readily available from my supplier in Australia still but will keep my eye on it.

5 Likes

You‘re wrong there. RainbowVapes ships to the UK and EU. I order my Sasami flavors from them as well as SolubArome and I live in Germany.

4 Likes

Yes dear, but that’s for small stuff. Different rules for different weights.

Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 16.23.11

3 Likes

When it comes to VG/PG, the best thing to do is to make sure they both food grade and from a reliable source

3 Likes

Normally UPS :slight_smile:

Welcome @Richardwatson10101 :smiley: Hope you enjoy VC… loads of good peeps here!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to VC @Richardwatson10101 !

1 Like

Welcome to the VC @Richardwatson10101.

1 Like