Apricot Black Tea

What would I need to buy to make this?

3 Likes

I’m not a Tea drinker, but Black Tea, and Apricot from FLV, seem to be fairly popular, Joel. And, if you take cream in it, perhaps Cream Milky Undertone-OOO.

3 Likes

FLV Lemon Tea at 1.75% for some citrus notes which could back up the apricot or FLV black tea or FA tea black which is cheaper and solid and then add your apricot. I would go for FA Black tea first. I have MF apricot small sample bottle and I love just opening that up and smeling it, so good. BUT there are many good apricots it just depends on if you want it natural etc. I don;t know much about VSO so I can not help you with that. Someone else might chime in. Good luck.

3 Likes

@SwaggyShane can help with that, he’ll send you some

2 Likes

That would be my pick, too Whthek

@lukeloop

FLV Lemon Tea would be great, As for the Apricots, I’d like a mixture of sweet/syrupy with realistic so probably, haven’t played with Apricots but imagine I’d need to grab FA’s as they’ve always been on the realistic side…

I think the aim was going for a sweet summer time iced tea taste, so the need for a nice syrupy apricot with something more realistic with those black tea notes… So I think the FLV Lemon Tea will be key to this as I remember it being fairly bright… I refuse to buy MF stuff, but I could grab the FLV and FA…

1 Like

I should also say the free flavours is not a done deal, I have no affiliations with VSO, have never used them and don’t know that person in any way at all.

2 Likes

I’ve never messed with teas but I apricots were one thing I played with a bit.
A couple of my favourites I don’t think you’d find anymore: Sasami and Chefs had one with peach which was nice.
Moliberry was my favourite paired with Sasami, WF and SSA I’ve used less but would be my next 2.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’ll try the WF and Molin as I can get them from one spot… Thanks

3 Likes

I gave a mix a try with TPA Earl Grey at 3.5% and One of the new Mangoes from FA (the non shit one) and FE Lemon and about 1% super sweet and it’s actually not half bad…

That Earl Grey is one of my favourite flavours… It’s pretty damn accurate…

2 Likes

I have lots of teas. I have a few in the cooker as well. https://vsoflavors.com/product-category/teas/

Contrary to popular belief, Orange Pekoe Tea is actually a black tea. You can use that and VSO Apricot.

I am not sure about the giving away part though. :slight_smile:

3 Likes