Anyone try any GremberryFarms flavors?

I recently placed an order with Gremberryfarms for 6 different flavors…, I mainly wanted to try one tht caught my eye, so I figured I’d get a few others to try out as well… has anyone tried any of their flavors before? If so, could u give me a reccomended % to use these @? I msg Rich from Gremberryfarms to ask him & he told me like 10 or 15%, tht it was originally 20% but ppl prefer them around 10 or 15…, he told me they should be around the same use % as TFA or CAP…, so I thought 10% would be a little high, but I’d try them @ tht… they all taste weak… the best one is their VeryCherryVanilla, but it taste like it could still use some boosting… maybe more of an accentuate flavor :expressionless: any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

5 Likes

I am no help at all… my total max flavorings pegs in at 5%… maybe a 5.5% but mostly under 5%… I couldn’t go back to using 1 flavor at 10% much less 15% to think if you had 3 flavors… at the minimum would be 30%+ but maybe someone else might have a work around for you. Just not much one can do with weak flavorings.

We used to have that issue with Watkins and Bickford, and trying to get those into a cigalike… yeah fun not times.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t reccomend anybody buy GF flavors then… maybe I’ll find something to do with them., using these dosen’t really even compare to TFA

4 Likes

I abandoned weak flavors some time back - for the most part. A flavor will need to be exceptional for me to accept the higher use needed. There are a few, but it’s just that. A few.

One of the things I noticed with regard to really weak flavors is how difficult it is to achieve a desired result. Speaking of TFA, the Blueberry Extra and Blueberry Wild are two I had to stop using because they just didn’t deliver at any level. However, Strawberry Ripe has been a staple. So for me it’s really weird that way.

And personally it’s more to do with value. If a flavor has a PG or VG base, and you have to use it at 10% or more, then I get this image in my head of the flavor company selling me base liquids with a wee bit of concentrate in them and calling them flavors. Example - when Real Flavors came out with their VG line. I bought several, and was highly disappointed because it turned out I bought a bunch of VG and very, very little flavoring. I’ll add VG myself, thank you very much!

And lastly, if flavors are that diluted they can become virtually useless. Real Flavors VG Blueberry for example. I tried using it in varying strengths until finally I was just dripping onto my RDA right from the flavor bottle, and still it was weak AF.

6 Likes

Update…
Sorry for B.S…, I was half asleep from a LONG night’s work when I did my SFTs & I’ve been thinking about it &…
I think I tested them @ like 1%…
:yawning_face:
Don’t ask how tht happened…
Just was too tired to pay attention I guess… I’ll try better next time :expressionless:
Will update this as soon as I’m finished…
Sooo…, these probably aren’t weak, as I could @ least get a lil flavor @ 1%…, so I’m guessing they’re pretty good, will just have to find the right percentages…

4 Likes

Hey…, I fucked up…, these probably are pretty good, I’ll just have to find the right %… they didn’t say anything about being any kind of SC, but I could taste all of em @ 1%!!

5 Likes

You are sure?

Sometimes when you do have your flavors up too high, it can do some weird things. :slight_smile:
Always test from low to high… glad you have it figured out. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve thought about it and thought about it, & thts about the only thing I can figure…, I put somewhere around .010 in a 10ml bottle…SMH… like I say, I guess I was just tired AF. @ the time

3 Likes

I really like their waffle cone. Plus, Rich is great with customer service, and that means a LOT to me. He’s super responsive and ships quickly. Not the biggest selection, but I check to see if he has what I’m looking for first. I like to help the little guy where I can. :grin:

Edit to add… It’s actually Wonder Flavors Sugar Cone that I was thinking of… But I still bought it there! :woman_facepalming: Perhaps I’m also tired.

5 Likes

Is all good @St3v0:wink:
I have done some wacked things too… and kick my own tail for the fun of it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tired is going around tonight, @KittyForman… I think it might be the change of weather.
Wanted a nap all day, but nopes!

5 Likes

This is the rarest yet most valuable commodity in all of business. Period.

4 Likes

Dittos …

3 Likes

I feel u there!

3 Likes

Right?? Always better when ppl u deal with r nice, informative & professional!

4 Likes