Anyone from the US ordered from Sourcemore recently?

I’m fixing to place an order from them for the first time since the ban took effect…the shipping method include’s USPS, so I’d like to hear a success story before dropping coin there.

6 Likes

Sourcemore are on here and post their deals daily (were on just a couple of hours ago) so you could also PM them for some reassurance!

5 Likes

I muted them awhile back, to avoid temptation’s :grimacing: and forgot that they were indeed here! Thank’s, Tim

6 Likes

Did you hear back from Sourcemore Brian? They were on earlier posting their daily deals!

5 Likes

Tim, yes I did…

Hello, If your order is in Shenzhen, choose CNE. If in Hong Kong, choose Singapore post.
If you order more than 2 electric, then choose Netherlands post.
Thank you!

You were right! So, I went back and changed the B’adapt to ship from Hongkong, along with the Recurve, and guess what…it’s on ‘pre-order’ from that location :face_with_raised_eyebrow: The Recurve only ship’s from HK, so it won’t work the other way around either. I might just bite the bullet anyway! It’s about $9, and change more expensive. Haven’t decided yet, as sometime’s haste makes waste :wink: :smile:

5 Likes

Obviously this is to the UK not US but CNE (China Express) usually only takes a week, post NL 2 weeks but never had issues with either and had loads of items sent both ways!

4 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t understand what difference choosing a particular origin shipper has to do with it, when the package will likely still end up in USPS’s hand’s, no?

4 Likes

It’s more to do with the other end whether it’s sent from Honk Kong or China Mainland! If sending from Hong Kong via China Express things get stopped by China customs (a recent thing) so they send Singapore Post or more often Post NL then no problems!

It’s rare for small packages to places like UK and US to get checked by our customs, just too many parcels so they tend to just believe customs declarations and believe me as far as USPS will be concerned you won’t be receiving two vaping items the value of X but something completely different only worth about $10!

4 Likes

Yeah I order from Sourcemore, no worries.
Just got some more coils in this week, cheap…

7 Likes

Thank’s for that, Rocky.

5 Likes

Sourcemore and healthcabin both are gouging on the shipping, but if the sale is good enough even with the over priced shipping its still worth it many times. I just got lost vape Thelema Quest from them last week it arrived. mod was $30.39 on sale, they charged $15.18 shipping. Was still a good price even though the shipping was about double what it should have been.
Shipping from them was cheaper before pact act kicked in. and it still took almost a month to get here.

6 Likes

In all fairness shipping from the US is much more expensive!

6 Likes

That’s so true Im expecting an order from Element Vape out of California I got a 22mm wasp nano and a original crown sub-ohm with the rba base and a bottle of Nitro cold brew and shipping was over $16.00 because of the adult signature requirements.

6 Likes

Sourcemore and Health Cabin are my 2 go-to spots in china and got some good deals there and minus the adult fees plus it comes via usps.What they dont know wont kill em lol

4 Likes