Any tips for this issue?

I’ve done a build on the supreme v3 on the hadron lite mod which ohms out at 0.10ohms but when I leave it cool down it drops to 0.9ohms and won’t fire. If I click the fire button a bunch of times it does end up firing but I’m wondering if there’s some tip or trick to quickly increase the ohm’s of a build a tiny bit without doing a full rebuild.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Put the tank on another mod see what it does !

5 Likes

It fires fine in all my other mods at 0.9ohms and fires fine in the hadron lite once its warmed up a bit. It’s when its cooled down it won’t fire until I click the fire button a bunch of times which I guess must warm it up just enough to raise the ohm’s to a level which works.

4 Likes

My DNA mod reads it at 0.095. I guess the hadron lite has a 0.10 minimum but it does fire on there sometimes, just not if I leave it for a while to fully cool down.

4 Likes

Check your battery 21700 has got 35amp 3000mah your getting close to tapping out on that with a mech 4000 mah with out me checking is about 30amp

5 Likes

I’d bring the ohms up on that to .15/.20

5 Likes

It fires fine on my other single 21700 mods and they all have the same molicel P42a batteries.

4 Likes

This is what my original question was. Is there a way to just raise the ohms a bit without doing a full rebuild? Some quick tweak to the coils or something?

4 Likes

No is the answer you’ll have to remake the coils 42a is only 30 amp bud

4 Likes

The only thing that comes to mind…and I have no idea if it would work, Andrew…try to figure out if you can loosen, and lift your coil(s) just a smidge, and retighten. So, in effect, you would be adding to the length of the coil, having a bit more wire on the ‘hot’ side of the grub screw.

6 Likes

Good idea. I’ll give it a try. Thanks Brian.

4 Likes