Any suggestions for a MTL

I recently started tinkering with some flavored pipe tobacco style creations. Though all of my current setups are DL setups. So Im looking to get either a MTL RDA tank or a full MTL setup to use with pipe tobacco flavors. Looking for something in the 22mm range to fit a Glas tube style mech. I’ve looked at the Wasp Nano MTL RDA which is an inexpensive simple unit. Though I’ve also been checking out the Steam Craze mini robot kit. Does anyone have any experience with either of these?
steam_crave_-mini_robot_combo-kits-_all_colors
oumier_wasp_nano_mtl_22mm_rta_-_tank_disassembled

7 Likes

The Steam Crave Glaz Mini is an excellent mtl RTA and better than the Robot which is still ok! If you are considering RTA’s as well as RDA’s then the Holy Atty Mea Culpa is the dogs bollo%%%%, the clone by either SXK or Coolvaper (I have both versions) are excellent!

5 Likes

@McDuckie embarrassingly enough I own the mini robot, but haven’t tried it yet. @Timwis nailed the Glaz mini above, and SteamCrave JUST sent me the new Meson RTA, and I hope to get into that soon, after I clear the deck of all of the Duomei, and NEW Capella flavors I have on deck.

6 Likes

Decent MTL RTA’s I use daily and have no probs recommending: Siren V4, Pandora 2, Dvarw FL 22 and both the Bishop and Ripley

8 Likes

Yep I like the Bishop and Ripley too, Siren V4 is pretty good but not tried either the Pandora 2 or Dvarw FL 22 although I do know a couple of people who preferred the Dvarw to anything else until they got the Mea Culpa. I did consider getting the Pandora 2 after the initial hype but most I know who got it say V1 gave better flavour but noticed some places selling it dirt cheap which usually happens when something doesn’t sell, only £9.99 at Ecigone so might be worth finding out for myself.

7 Likes

v2 flavour is the equal at least of the siren and i got the pandora at christmas and ordered a second within a week because i found it so good so…‘horses for courses’ i think

6 Likes

Another excellent RTA for MTL is the Echo from Umbrella Mods.

5 Likes

Taifun GTR, Kayfun Prime and X - and the Tripod.

6 Likes

@McDuckie I searched for the Wasp Nano MTL RDA but couldn’t find it, if you meant the Wasp Nano MTL RTA then you might want to reconsider as apparently it performed pretty poorly in MTL. I have read this in several reviews and not just this one.

5 Likes

Those are all great options fellas. Some of which are hard to find. After reading Andrew’s awesome review of the STEAM CRAVE AROMAMIZER CLASSIC MTL RTA that’s what I’m going to get. Element Vape has the black and stainless for $40 I think with the interchangeable airflow options this will be an excellent option for me. Thanks everybody :+1::+1:

7 Likes

Thank you for the kind words @McDuckie, very much appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Tripod 2
Pandora V1 & V2
Siren V4
Spica Pro
Neeko…and quite a few others, spoiled for choice re decent MTL tanks

4 Likes

@james_william_09 I think all of the Nautilus tanks are stock coils only and @McDuckie wants a rebuidable RTA or RDA.

3 Likes

This is my top 10 MTL RTA list:

1. Mea Culpa
  2. Glaz Mini
  3. Echo
  4. The Bishop
  5. Expro 4
  6. Taifun GTR
  7. Reaper V3
  8. Moka
  9. Pioneer
  10. Nevermore