Any PC/Console gamers here?

What do you play?

3 Likes

you’re kinda limiting this with PC only, I’m a console Gamer, should maybe extend this topic to Gamers in general?..what do you think?

4 Likes

Done. I don’t even own a console though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Selfish lol :laughing: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

No u!

4 Likes

I use to play games back in the spectrum days but then grew up, I have tried to see what all the interest is about but although they are adult themed and granted superb graphics I just find playing computer/console games childish, probably makes me unpopular!

4 Likes

Each to their own

4 Likes

Quite agree!

4 Likes

Aah, the good old ZX Spectrum +3. Those were the days!

4 Likes

Jet Set Willy, now there was a game!

5 Likes

Indeed!

4 Likes

My first computer was the ZX81 with it’s 1K of ram!

4 Likes

I didn’t have my own back then but ‘the family’ had a zx spectrum, then an atari 800 (river raid ftw!) then an atari 520 st and amiga 500. Good old days they were.

4 Likes

Younger people think we had computers followed by game consoles but well before we had computers the size that made them affordable a top Christmas present would be a console with loads or preloaded sports games! Tennis, Football, Squash, Hockey to name just a few! Every single game was just lines and a dot with little difference between them but top entertainment!

4 Likes

These were the best graphics you could get when I was a kid!

5 Likes

Yeah epic!

4 Likes

The spectrum was released in 1982! So graphics took a giant leap forward when I was 11 just had to make sure I didn’t record music over the top of one of the game tapes!

4 Likes

Almost any FPS game on the PC, and maybe Halo on the Series X.

3 Likes

Same here, and then there was the Concord 64.

4 Likes

The Commodore 64 I thought!?

4 Likes