Any other bottom airflow rda's

So i am aware of the kennedy line i have 2 the tsumnami the chameleon the vgod the mad hatter etc…anybody know a really good bottom airflow style rda thats fun to build on my fav deck to build on was my zephyr 2 simply because it was huge but as far as dependability i prefered the velecity style building decks any suggestions fellow vapers?

4 Likes

Honestly, the 2 that I use religiously are the Geekvape Medusa and the Modfather RDA.

4 Likes

both my main rigs have the Sherman RDA on, bottom airflow but not velocity build decks, super easy to build on though and next level flavour :ok_hand::wink:

SHERMANRDA-8

4 Likes

So thats the infamous plate style build deck if i am not mistaken?

2 Likes

Whats the base sizes on those your cotton and coil placement is similar to what i usually do for most of my builds

3 Likes

Medusa is 24 and Modfather is 30mm.

2 Likes

Whats the base size on that deck thats pretty bad ass lookin

3 Likes

28.5mm man, they can be a bit leaky if you over drip due to the bottom airflow, but these things are just phenomenal :+1::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Reload 1.5 (coming out with a BF soon)
The Aura
The Aeronaught series
Phobia
Lynx

All spring to mind or do you mean just the big boys out there?

3 Likes

Trying to find larger than 24 mm base size i have 6 rda and 2 rdta already just trying to broaden my spectrum of available builds 24 and under i cant quad coil nor can i stack i simply dont have the skill and equipment to do so and i have a quad build i wish to try out that i cannot find a proper rda to build it

The Buddah V4 will easily accommodate a quad build, its a 30mm, O rings can be a bit loose but there’s plenty of room on there :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Have to agree with @Steampugs on the Buddha v4, the builds are unlimitless. The o rings and being creative with the wicking are some cons with the atty.

Kidney Puncher seems to be the only one in the U.S. that has in in stock in SS.

https://www.kidneypuncher.com/buddha-z-v4-by-vaperz-cloud/

The Ally RDA has a velocity style deck but it is so massive a stacked build would be fairly easy. A very wet vape, by far the the wettest ever. It is not bottom or side airflow, it use down force airflow. This creates a ton of turbulence and the vapor production is off the charts. With the down force airflow your entire RDA becomes your juice well. Easily holds 4mls and would probably take 6mls to touch the bottom of the coils.

2 Likes

I have a buddha v2 that ive had for quite some time so long innfact that my center post has started to twist on me. I love the build i have on it now ten wrap alein coils on each side at 1.7 size of the wrap and it hits great at about 165 w and thats running at .19 if they have an updated version i will def have to look into it and the ally rda sounds good too any more info you can provide about it i am having trouble finding it to be honest

2 Likes

Looking for big bases at the moment to be honest but thats quite a list you came up with i appreciate all the feedback you guys are awesome

2 Likes

I love my Aeronaut v1 which can be either bottom airflow, top airflow or both

3 Likes