Am lovin' it - Aegis Legend

Hi folks,
I missed the delivery of my Legend and I mislead the red card Royal Mail posts still I was able to collect it from my local delivery office.

So I’ve been using it for a few days and I have to say I am loving it, the last mod I bought was the Wismec Predator 228 & the GeekVape Aegis is 100 times the mod is or should I say was as I think I’ll be putting the Predator on a shelf and leaving it there.

6 Likes

Groove! I’ll second your comparison. I had two predator and the experience was dismal. Obviously you had better luck that I did. First one the 510 popped out. I glued the damn thing. The within a short period of time both of them started stuttering. I would hold the fire button and they would delay, fire a little, stop firing, fire a little, etc. They are both landfill now. I looked around on the net and found examples where folks were taking them apart and cleaning the e-juice out of the fire button assembly. No, I’m sorry, unacceptable. My Legend just keeps banging away, day after day.

6 Likes

@SmilingOgre I think I was one of the lucky ten lol, that’s kinda put me off the Wismec products to be honest, am a chain vaper and the mod just can’t handle it at all, I also have an alien, boy I still like that but the Legend is better.

2 Likes

I’m seriously glad you got some use out of it. I was not so lucky. I like GeekVape. I had a problem with a G-Box and they took care of it no questions asked. Pretty impressive.

3 Likes

Good to know

3 Likes