3 Likes

Thanks very much

3 Likes

Taking your idea I’ve just thought of and added a new feature:

Clicking the “View” Flavours button on any public recipe:

6 Likes

That is a great feature, thanks

3 Likes

Added random background colours to the default recipe image on public, recipe and main pages, credit to @woftam

7 Likes

Another great addition :tada: :tada: :tada: very nice that it’s not limited to one choice :star:

4 Likes

I’m still taking suggestions for these here:

4 Likes

Getting the hang of your editor and syntax @Grubby. VERY nice…

4 Likes

Maybe Citrus? - I know you have fruity, but I think citrus (lemon/lime/orange) deserves a separate profile.

2 Likes

@BigDisplay I have added the whole Vapable line of flavour concentrates :+1:

2 Likes

Arr sry, did not see it, earlier today i saw Vapable wasn’t there you know… So did not check that now :see_no_evil:

But thx :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Don’t be sorry, I have added them today for you :+1:

2 Likes

I want to thank @Grubby and @woftam and whoever else is behind the scenes for all the crazy great stuff your adding to the calc… I check in everyday to see what’s new…you guys rock… :heart:

7 Likes

Thank you! We have been busy bees I can tell you, a fresh ordered list was created today and we will be slowly working our way through it over next week.

Also a thanks to @SessionDrummer for his plethora of bug reports, always great to get detailed bug reports so we can squash them quickly

7 Likes

You’re very welcome @grubby.

2 Likes

Here here!

I find it disappointing now if I come home from work and don’t find another amazing update! :grinning:

2 Likes

Privacy Options

We now have two privacy options for you

Privacy Icons

Any questions / thoughts, let me know :+1:

8 Likes

GREAT @Grubby, I was JUST going to ask you for this !!!
Private but viewable, share with URL ??

3 Likes

It will just be viewable via the normal route, it was made primarily so @enyawreklaw could share some of his private recipes on his site like this one:

3 Likes