[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

If I backspace one letter and select the name the red goes away. It only shows red when editing the recipes. Out in my recipe list, only actual misnamed flavors are red.

1 Like

Windows 10 (home)
Chrome ver 84.0.4147.135 (64bit)

1 Like

Just looking at recipe…

After clicking edit…

Every flavor is red. This is on all my recipes unless I have fixed them.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll check on this, you can give me the ID of the recipe either here or via PM and I can check it for you

Yep I have a copy and checking why it’s doing that now, thanks

1 Like

This what you want?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll look at that now

@WickedFog Found the problem, will be back shortly

1 Like

I just noticed I am so used to clicking green buttons that I have been clicking the wrong button and creating revisions instead of saving lol. Would it be better to just have the green button say “Save” and the blue button say “Save as new recipe” or something like that?

2 Likes

It originally was “Save” and there was some confusion about that but I see what you are saying.
I’ll reword it :+1:
screenshot-vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2020.08.27-18_22_15

3 Likes

There is a problem with the amounts and the error is not showing for some reason, I got it to update by changing some values, looking into why that is happening now, sorry for the inconvenience

1 Like

Not sure why my amounts would matter, but that gets way deeper than my skill set,lol. well I got to go for awhile I will close things out and try later.

1 Like

Should be working now, sorry :confounded:

1 Like

@WickedFog Is this any better??? :thinking:

screenshot-vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk-2020.08.27-18_32_43

3 Likes

Even my dumbass couldn’t mess that one up lol!

1 Like

Accessibility is key, others had a similar problem, I look at the calculator too much, it just all becomes a blur :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I have “dabbled” in programming, user interfaces, etc. My area of expertise was always graphic design. I got blind myself looking at UI elements over and over.

1 Like

And I must say…(I am a puter geek of 35+ years)
I never had to deal with multiple platforms. Making shit look good on a phone, and a PC, along with all the other devices.

You are doing a kickass job!

3 Likes

@WickedFog, @grubby, I have not read all the posts here yet, but same issue on my S10+. Still useable, but same overlap.

1 Like

This should be fixed now, might have to clear your phone browser cache to see it though.

• Tested on an iPhone SE
1 Like

Driving, checking …

3 Likes