[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

Thank you @Grubby, I have not been able to verify yet, but will ask @BigDisplay.

1 Like

Potential bug – Viewing Recipe landing page, non conforming flavors flagged in red, when editing recipe, they are in green (not flagged in red).

Impact – Flow, user(s) have to bounce in and out of edit mode to verify if all non conforming flavors are resolved. If they could be red flagged also in editing, would resolve that.

1 Like

That’s a difficult one, I’ll see if a check is possible :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that, hehe, and was hesitant to bring it up. I noticed this, when I had 3-4 flavors flagged, tried to remember which ones, edited, updated, only to find more were still left to be resolved, causing a in/out shuffle.

1 Like

Can you give me the ID or Name of a recipe you have with invalid flavours in so I can copy to mine to test some things please

1 Like

Verified @Grubby. +1

1 Like

Hey @Grubby I’m not sure if this has been covered already, I did do a quick search for missing ingredients but nothing that looked fitting popped up. I’ve just noticed some of my recipes that I’ve imported from elr/created are missing some if not all of their ingredients they were fine a week or so ago (might be longer…) but I did check after I’d imported them and fixed all the flavours etc from user defined to ones that were in my stash but now like I say some of the recipes are just showing as not having any or some of the flavours missing, it’s not a major issue as I still have them on elr so I’ve not lost anything but just thought it weird that they’ve done this.

2 Likes

I’ve fixed that one, let me get another, stand by please …

1 Like

Can you PM me if they are private recipes with recipe ID’s or Names so I can look in the DB please

3 Likes

A couple in this one @grubby. Thank you.

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipe/2361

2 Likes

All my recipes are private at the mo, haven’t created anything I deem worthy of sharing yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and a lot of adaptations where would I find the recipe ID?

3 Likes

@MrMattUK when you are on the landing page for a recipe, look at the URL in your browser…

i.e. https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/recipe/2355

3 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer :+1: theres a lot of them that seem to be missing ingredients would that cover them all or would I have to do it for every one? Sorry im not very technical :grimacing:

3 Likes

Does this work for you?

2 Likes

HELLZ YES !!!

RED = BAD !!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Additional warning :+1:

3 Likes

Now I just need to remove the red when there is a valid flavour and that’s all done :laughing:

2 Likes

Hehe, well I’d SURE appreciate THAT LOL. Thank you, and I didn’t know if it could be done, and knew it would be not simple if possible.

2 Likes

I’ll get it done eventually might take me a little while though :laughing:

2 Likes

Ok! So, the error for the flavour (red border) will be removed in the following conditions

• You type anything at all into the flavour input (this renders it a User Defined flavour which is valid)
  • You select a flavour from the search box

Once all flavours are “valid” the error should disappear from the bottom of the flavour inputs

Thanks for the report :+1:

1 Like