[ALPHA] [VCC] Vaping Community E-liquid Calculator - Bug Reports

@grubby a member who uses 250mg NIC was having issues with the VCC capping him at 100mg, and it would not allow progress. Is there anyway to move the NIC cap from 100mg, to 250mg ?? If so, thank you.

2 Likes

Ok will do :+1:

1 Like

Thanks @Grubby. Obviously it was more of a “feature request” (wink, wink), than a bug. Thank you.

2 Likes

It’s done :+1:

2 Likes

Not a bug but on the recourse page it’s missing a few suppliers: wizard labs, one stop diy shop, flavor jungle, VSO and gremberry farm.
River supply is still listed as nicotine river.
All US based.

2 Likes

The resource page has not been touched in a long time - we will get to it but it is low priority atm

3 Likes

@Gsnap, because @Grubby is literally doing most of the work himself, maybe WE could help him out. Maybe you, I, and a few others, could compile a list, with links, and then PM Grubby, and he could just get to it when he has time ??

3 Likes

No problem just a thought but that makes sence especially with everything else being added and improved.

That works for me, just not tonight way past my bedtime 430am but I can do that tomorrow

3 Likes

I’ll start a thread @gsnap, and we’ll all work on it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@grubby, at the bottom of the edit recipe there is a link to “your recipes” throwing a 404.

https://vccalc.vapingcommunity.co.uk/dashboard/mine

1 Like

Done, I’m breaking everything today, so don’t be surprised if you see a lot of bugs or things don’t work, it’s just how it goes sometimes but it will come good eventually

1 Like

Hehe, no problem @Grubby, you know the drill. I just happened to notice that, and I KNEW, if I didn’t say something, I’d forget. :open_mouth:

1 Like

I reckon I’ve fixed that one at least 3 times now :laughing:

2 Likes

@grubby turning caffeine into error messages again mate

2 Likes

Silly question, is there a way to have a light (white) desktop, instead of black? Didn’t find it anywhere.
I know it’s not a bug report, but might help somebody else.

1 Like

Are you asking if there is a light version of the forum??

1 Like

yes @Grubby at the moment I’ve got the forum and the calculator with a black background, is there a way to have them white? I didn’t find one, sort of white theme instead of black. thank you.

1 Like

I see …

1 Like

BUT, print only for now it appears…

1 Like