All the Flavors V2

So, who has checked out the new and improved All the Flavors website?
Do any of you actually use it?
What are you’re thoughts about it?

5 Likes

There was a 5 hour launch party if you can call it that on Youtube, I only saw some of it but its targeting not only vape juice but all sorts of things now from fish bait to candles etc. It is still buggy but they are working on it. I dont like change, just means more for me to learn. VCC is the best for me. Visually ATF iis not appealing anymore.

7 Likes

Good Morning - A couple of things I’ve noticed since V2 was brought on line:

1. In the Flavors database, attempting to sort recipes from a particular flavor results in a database fetch error.
  2. When I attempt to mix a recipe, one of the pre-entered Formulations is selected, but there is no way to change the selection to another Formulation. It would be great if there were clear instructions on this.
    I’ve submitted a ticket on these issues…
6 Likes

Somehow it attributed 2 recipes to me that I did not make.
I’m sure at some point, someone is going to come complain to me about taking credit for their work.

5 Likes

I heard back from ATF Support:
Hi! 1. I confirmed this is a bug, so we will get this fixed soon. Thanks for lettings us know! 2. There are three ways to go about this. You can go to the Browse Formulations page and click the name of the formulation you want to use as your pre-selected formulation, then click the 3 dots on the view page (next to the Formulation title) and select “Set as My Default Formulation”. This will pre-select that one for you. Another option is to scroll down on a recipe’s view page and choose the mix button on the formulation you want to use. Finally, if there isn’t a formulation you want to use, you can create one and then set that one as your default or choose it from the Yours tab in the formulations section of a recipe page. Let us know if you need more assistance and thanks again for the bug report.

5 Likes

I came across this yesterday…it’s a bit of an un-organized tutorial for their new site, but might help. Time stamped where they begin the discussion. :slightly_smiling_face:

Well, that didn’t work…it start’s at the 1hr. 28min. mark

5 Likes

Personally… I don’t really like it… It took a good bit just to load & it kept acting f*in stupid… After like 5 tries, it finally let me on, but I still don’t care much for it!, But the website in general is pretty good to give people some inspiration or something like tht!

6 Likes

Hate the new format, the other was much easier to navigate and more appealing visually.

8 Likes

I think it’s just a confusing mess and certainly not user friendly especially with that new “formulation” business. You can’t just add your default nicotine strength like in my case 72mg in a 50/50 PG/VG base unless you make a batch, you used to be able to set it up in your default settings but now it’s just added more unnecessary extra steps to what used to be a very simple process when creating or saving a recipe. Many of the users default options have gone in the settings menu like nicotine and recipe privacy and now after emailing ATF I have been told that I have to manually go through every single recipe that I have in order to change the privacy options, it’s only a matter of time before someone complains that I have shared a recipe that doesn’t belong to me. Then there is the error messages about picture graphics when all I tried to do was save someone else’s recipe that they had uploaded, how can that be MY error.:thinking: I only used to use ATF when I wanted to mix a recipe that wasn’t available on the ELR or VC calculators but now it would be far easier and probably faster to just write it down on paper and input it here instead than trying to mess about with ATF. Sorry for the confusing rant but I’m already confused about this crazy mess that they call All The Flavors.

5 Likes

I no longer see ‘steep time’ for recipes, and if you want to ‘Print’ it’s pretty bad

Edit: Sort by flavor manufacturer no longer works.
We should be able to put in a default price and size for flavors, PG, VG, Nic

6 Likes

ATF was never perfect but at least it was useable and easy to navigate, now it’s been completely knackered as far as I’m concerned. The old saying “if it ain’t broke don’t try to fix it” is quite apt for ATF right now.

6 Likes

Sounds like ATF now stand’s for (A) (T)otal (F)ailure. I spent a minute over there, just checking it out, and agree with you.

6 Likes