All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

@KittyForman please tell’m SD said Hi hi.

4 Likes

It may have taken me a second to figure the name out. Luckily the pic was the same

5 Likes

Lol…Ive always wanted to change the Names , especially since i moved from Fidalgo Island…Fiddy was dubbed by Simon and others so I went with it…Ny first thought was PNWmixer…But since others came up with a name I followed their lead since on YT it caught on

4 Likes

Hi all,

Thank you for inviting me over from ELR. Just discovered a lot of common faces here.
Good to see you all!

7 Likes

Trying to get information on the elusive yellow peril is clearly a task in itself, I’m still waiting for Liam to add page 6368429545 to his notes on the subject…

:laughing:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @SteveTC :wink: happy to have you hear man :+1: :thought_balloon: :thought_balloon:

2 Likes

@Steampugs and @Sprkslfly I thought I would share a family photo to help you remember tobacco, egg yolk, and corn. Oh yeah and our favorite princess with all of the notes

6 Likes

Just for you @Steampugs :kissing_heart:

Please note my testing hasn’t concluded yet this is only my initial impressions from SnV

This flavour was purchased by me, this is just my unbiased opinion your experience and usage may differ.

WF Egg Yolk 1% SnV.

This has the yolk flavour down but for me there is a slightly baked aspect to it, not a raw yolk there is also a sweetness that you don’t get from a raw yolk, this sweetness whilst being a medium sweetness is like that of icing sugar not a sugar cane or granules.
The mouthfeel has a pleasant creaminess to it like that of a runny yolk, there is no jelly like mouthfeel like that of a raw yolk, at the very end there is a slight acidity followed by the aftertaste of a hard boiled egg i.e dry and slightly crumbly.
At this stage that dry crumbly mouthfeel and slight acidity would get covered by even a basic mix.

Initial thoughts; you could go as high as 1.5% for a main flavour and as low as 0.25 for an accent.

Usage; Custards and bakery mainly although may also be used to add richness to smoothie type mixes used low

7 Likes

FINALLY…I can now rest :sleeping: :laughing:

Thanks brother :wink: …you’re spot on, I have to say, I used it in this…

And it really adds a very pleasant, creamy/mellow note to a custard, big fan, changes the whole taste, it is strong though :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Heya @SteveTC :smiley: Glad to see you!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah… That’d be sheer luck at this point. :wink:

6 Likes

Ooooooh @Fiddy’s gonna be jealous!!
(Fiddy’s always been Pugs’ ‘princess’!)

5 Likes

Oh no you didn’t… Lmfao… :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Welcome @Gsnap and @SteveTC :wave:

4 Likes

Welcome to the VC @SteveTC, and thank you. I know this will be HARD to believe, but I’m going to LIKE you in about THREE minutes.

You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 3 minutes before trying again.

4 Likes

Your going to make me mix this aren’t you? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I had you at ‘filthy’ didn’t I… :smiling_imp:

I’m not 100% excited about it yet, I wanted to make a not so ‘in your face’ custard like Wofts Slut, and I really dig the egg in it, I might change the Graham for something a little more punchier, I’m just not great with mellower flavours so…yeah go for it, you might dig it, I’ve been on it all day and I really like the profile, but I’m a pig for strong flavours so… :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Play this for Jo pugs tell her chris hemsworth sent her a personal message

dl
Dropbox - personal message.mp4 - Simplify your life

6 Likes

Fuck that, i’m keeping that for myself, it’s 100% obvious he’s talking about me :man_shrugging:

:laughing: :laughing:

4 Likes

I like the looks of that @steampugs.

2 Likes