All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Omgosh… I got to spare a :heart: :nerd_face: :stuck_out_tongue:
eh your welcome was much better than mine!! :rofl:

6 Likes

Hi @St3v0 and welcome to the fold :+1:

6 Likes

I lurk and mix and that’s my introduction lol.

Mixing for a year or so longer actually but who’s counting, anything besides menthol :face_vomiting: but if you like it more power to ya. Hope to have some fun and learn some more stuff. A few people have been hugely helpful in my vaping journey even if they don’t know it. @SessionDrummer @Fiddy @SmokyBlue and some others that I can’t remember but a big THANK YOU to them as well

Also @TamVapes @lukeloop for sharing their recipes with the community (see I knew I was forgetting people, probably a lot more)

12 Likes

Welcome aboard @Gsnap :wink: glad you found us :v:

6 Likes

Welcome, I guess I do my share of sharing recipes. :grin:, But I love to mix and develop recipes, if you ever need any help or have questions, let me know. I don’t know everything, but I try go learn something new everyday and even share something too.
Glad you are here. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Nice to meet you!

5 Likes

I fixed it for you Tam…

heave

11 Likes

Appreciate it LMAO.

9 Likes

Great to have ya

5 Likes

What. No egg yolks?
/disappointed

:laughing:

4 Likes

Ohh…, those for my nips :yum:? Lmao​:rofl:

2 Likes

Ahhh Glad i can help …And happy you wandered across the pond lol…If that Fidalgo Vapes makes it over here im definetely leaving this forum :upside_down_face::thinking:

6 Likes

I’m in tht boat as well :shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Well, he’s been working like a dog!! I can’t remember the last day he actually had off!! I’ll see if I can’t get him over this way. No telling what that can of worms will open :flushed:
giphy (4)

6 Likes

Well just give him a big ol’ hug for me. We’ll talk sooner or later.

3 Likes

@Gsnap I c U now lol :smiley:
Glad you are here!!

5 Likes

Welcome to the VC @St3v0, and @Gsnap. You ARE going to see a lot of friendly faces here, and @Grubby, is working literal OVERTIME updating, enhancing, and improving the calculator here. He now has multiple recipe IMPORTERS, and much, much more.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

THAT, I can do, sir!!

4 Likes

Outstanding @TamVapes

4 Likes

Ahhhh gessssh, not THAT guy again …

:smiley:

4 Likes