All Newcomers - Introduce yourselves

Back at ya Elisa!..Yeah, I’m really enjoying this ‘trip’ so far! I don’t use social media and really never thought I’d find a group of like minded people to trade ideas, barbs and laughter with, all in the same place. I’m really just an average mixer who does so for my wife and I and a friend or two,so, to be able to come here and not have the topic of discussion always be about that…well, it just takes the load off and makes being here all that much more enjoyable. Glad to be here!

7 Likes

I’m sorry but if you talk about anything else OTHER than you’re out :point_right:

I don’t even know what ‘THAT’ is but it sounds like trouble…wait…let me read up…

7 Likes

Oh yeah that’s perfectly allowed…crack on :+1:

I’m watching you though… :expressionless:

watching

7 Likes

SHIT…Here 3 damn days and already fucked up…story of my life

Ok Paul, I’ll stay on topic,but, I’m gonna have to go get my “I make stuff up” tee shirt outta the closet. :smirk:

6 Likes

Umm, new user here. I heard this is where all the cool kids hang :nerd_face: and the overlords don’t make things go poof.
Anyway been vaping 5 years, mixing after 3 weeks. New name, same old face, and I see so many familiar names like @SmokyBlue and @SessionDrummer and ONLY a 2 USER MENTION LIMIT

I can sing, but squeezing into my Spandex is not a pretty sight. :cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

Welcome to the VC @Wayneo, thanks for making the trip. After you’ve posted up a bit, you’ll be kicked outta “new” status.

7 Likes

Got it! Useless drivel like a few rabbit turds all over the place :slightly_frowning_face:
at least a shout-out to the Chev guy, even though the '67 Chevy II SS was my fave @Rocky02852

9 Likes

Pix, Wayneo… I gota see that :wink: my oh my!! :smiley: haha!!
I has a wet dollar!! :partying_face:

Good to see ya!!! :smiley: You will like it here.

4 Likes

I remember once making a comment to you about my namesake and then realized you’d be all confused, but no worries, if you care you can search it out … ooh in just under a month. :rofl:
It would take wet Spandex and I might be able to get one thigh in. :rofl:
I’ll tip my hat to ya, fine lady :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Happy you made it, I am…
wet spandex is always fun to play with. I hear the pops now already! :partying_face: :tada:
Poor soul!! :stuck_out_tongue:

download

4 Likes

Welcome to the fun bus @Wayneo! glad you made it here :wink: don’t worry about the limits, they’re just to keep the riff raff out, the more you do the bigger they get and it doesn’t take long.
Any questions feel free to hit one of us up :raised_hands:

5 Likes

Another new user sign in here… ready to serve in the DIY universe.
I heard all the freaks are in here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: , now it’s true, after I came.
Looking forward to be one of the VC freaks :eyes:.

10 Likes

Well they weren’t…but they are now :nerd_face:

Welcome to the forum @BigDisplay, glad you found us :wink: :+1:

8 Likes

@BigDisplay welcome aboard mate great that you found us

9 Likes

Thx a lot… That was what I meant :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Thx a lot, someone was whisper in my ear, about this place @SessionDrummer :grin:

7 Likes

Or as we like to call him Annie Jones the bearded lady

6 Likes

Wauvvv it’s a very nice pic of him :joy:

6 Likes

Glad you made the trip @BigDisplay. @Steampugs, @woftam, and @Grubby have a great thing here.

6 Likes

Dammit, how’d you get those pics !!!

5 Likes